4.6L V8
5 Speed
Well Kept
95,xxx Miles on it
Roush Gauge Cluster

Please no trades.

Link to More Pictures
http://s1228.photobucket.com/user/mtdubvee/library/Random/2006%20Roush

You are looking at a very clean 2006 Stage 1 Jack Roush Ford Mustang. This stage 1 Roush runs great and drives great. It's a very smooth driving and handling car. The transmission shifts very smooth, and this car will get up and go when you want it to.

The car has just had a fresh tune up done to it. The oil was changed, new Motorcraft park plugs installed, new fuel filter, fuel injectors cleaned, new radiator and radiator coolant, brand new battery, and transmission fluid changed.

This car is a real head turner when driving down the road and it is still stock. All this car needs in my opinion is a nice sounding exhaust system, and a cold air intake kit.

The exterior paint is nice and shiny all over. The car was painted all over recently, and it was a very good job. Paint is very shiny and smooth. There are a couple imperfections here and there. Overall I say the paint on it is a solid 8. It has a really nice deep shine to it.

The interior is extremely clean with very little wear on the driver seat bolster. Nothing on the interior is broken or anything, and everything works great. I would give the interior and 8 or 9 giving the year and mileage on it. It's been well taken care of.

The tires on the FR500 rims Nitto NT555 Extreme ZR 285/40/18 in the rear, and 255/45/18 in the front. Tires and wheels are like new.

The car has been garage kept since I've owned it. Please feel free to ask any questions.

I encourage any buyer to come and inspect the car. I have a clear title for the car in hand. Car is being sold as-is where is with no warranty expressed or implied.

No trades.

Located in Beckley, WV 25801

$13,000.00

Call or text 304-228-4732

Thanks,
Matt

Users who are viewing this thread