2006 MUSTANG GT supercharged!!

Bamafan192069

Established Member
Selling very nice 2006 Mustang Gt! It is supercharged with the vortech kit, which cost 4600 just for the kit! Also has aftermarket cat backs! Dynoed at 500 horse power at the wheels! If u like fast and furious u will like this car. Has leather seats. Power everything, shaker 1000 sound system! Car is gray on the outside tan on the inside! Has 70000 miles. Kelly blue book value is 20400 stock, I'm asking 19500 with the supercharger in it!! U won't find a faster car for the money. It will beat any corvette, camaro, porsche, and roush mustang u put in front of it.
Text or email for pics!
Call Brandon 407-404-1101

Location: orlando. willing to ship as long as u pay shipping.

onebadsvt

Established Member
Selling very nice 2006 Mustang Gt! It is supercharged with the vortech kit, which cost 4600 just for the kit! Also has aftermarket cat backs! Dynoed at 500 horse power at the wheels! If u like fast and furious u will like this car. Has leather seats. Power everything, shaker 1000 sound system! Car is gray on the outside tan on the inside! Has 70000 miles. Kelly blue book value is 20400 stock, I'm asking 19500 with the supercharger in it!! U won't find a faster car for the money. It will beat any corvette, camaro, porsche, and roush mustang u put in front of it.
Text or email for pics!
Call Brandon 407-404-1101

Location: orlando. willing to ship as long as u pay shipping.

pics of the super car killer please. you are aware that there are 1000 hp vetts and camaros and stangs that could be put in front of it and it would not win right? also as for finding faster for the money there are hundreds of faster cars that are cheaper, just may not be as new etc...
sorry about giving you a hard time tho, post some pics for us and gl with your sale

Bamafan192069

Established Member
Well I'm in my iPhone and it doesnt let me post the pics with it. But I can email them or text them to u. And yes I know there r 1000 horse power cars but ur not seeing them driving on the road. So I pretty sure any car I pull up to in the street is going to be stock anyway. So I'm not worried. And yes there r cheaper cars but like u said none that r new and have good miles on them. So like I said it the beat deal ur going to find.
But let me know if u want some pics I'll email them or text. I have the dyno video alsO if anyone wants to see it as well.

Users who are viewing this thread