2006 Mustang GT manual in So Cal; MUST sell in one week, deploying out!

DuffManRHA

The cake is not a lie.
Established Member
He is a member at my credit union and is in need of getting rid of his car quickly. Its not my car, and since he's military and has to sell it before he leaves, I want to help him out. Its a 2006 Mustang GT manual (of course) and I've attached pics. It just rained here in Temecula so that's why its dirty, but it sounded great with the Borla exhaust and I didn't see any drips when he left. The car has 126k miles, obviously mostly cruising on the highway, for commuting to work and back (I think Pendleton, but might be Miramar). The car is here in Temecula and he needs to sell it in a week or so, and I think he has time to meet up to sell it as he gets his other affairs in order before deploying.

It has bluetooth where you can talk and it comes through the car speakers/radio, and iPod connection in the glove box. It has teh Shaker 1000 w/ the two 10" subs, and 6 or 8 speakers in the car. Its tan leather interior, has the aforementioned Borla exhaust, it can play DVDs on the navigation, and other than a good cleaning of the carpets and/or replacement of floor mats, isn't bad.

Like I said, its not my car and I'm just trying to help out a military man sell his car w/o taking a huge hit by trading it in or taking it to CarMax. He wants only what he owes on it, but would take less since he does have some savings to use to pay the difference, so he is looking for $11,500. It def doesn't look like 126k miles, at least not the way I drive :laugh2: Here are the pics, he's got to sell it soon and I want to help him out since he is a nice guy, and sorry for not putting this in the proper forum, I just wanted to help :flag:

Shoot me an email at - duffmanrha (at) hotmail dot com

May2011017.gif

May2011018.gif

May2011019.gif

May2011022.gif

May2011023.gif

May2011024.gif

May2011025.gif

Users who are viewing this thread