2006 Lexus IS250 trade for an 03-04 Cobra - SoCal

zebani

Established Member
Hello everyone.

Up for sale is a 2006 Lexus IS250 with 146K miles. The car has a grey color exterior with black leather interior.

The features that the car offers are included but not limited to, heated and cooled power seats, moonroof, auto transmission with manual options, AC, fog lights, cruise control, power mirrors, keyless entry and push button start. All the service and maintenance was done on time. Also has a new set of Enkei lightweight rims installed along with tires.

All highway miles between SD, LA, OC and LV. The paint is peeling on the front bumper that can be seen in the pictures. NO ACCIDENTS or check engine lights.Though currently the tire sensor light is on due to the fact that it has aftermarket wheels on, however I have the TPMS sensors available and will be installed for the buyer at my expense. The car drives, runs and shifts REALLY smooth. I am interested in trading my vehicle for an 03-04 Cobra in the SoCal area. My asking price for the car is $11,500 and I am pretty set on the price. I am willing to add cash on top of my vehicle but PLEASE send me your offers with the pictures and details of your car. The car can be seen in San Diego. Please let me know if you are interested in the car or have any questions.

PS: The car currently sits on the gunmetal wheels.

http://imgur.com/a/tcKfa

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread