2006 Hayabusa for sale

BlackSunshine13

"The Princess"
Established Member
***9K OR best offer need this out of the garage****

Hey all, as the title says we have our 2006 Hayabusa up for sale. This bike only has @900 miles on it. It is the black and grey version. Completely stock in perfect condition. .Here is a pic of it, I will get some better pics up tomorrow.

Picture101.jpg

Last edited:

BLK_VNM

Established Member
these are wicked bikes. kudos to ya if you got to ride it around here and not get hit for those 900 miles. took me 2 months and 400 miles roughly till i got hit by a gmc yukon on my brand new 2005 ninja.

gl with the sale

BlackSunshine13

"The Princess"
Established Member
Lol the funny thing is I really want to. Wish I had some money. I would kill myself on that.

Thats a great reason to want to buy it :). It might be around for a little while, now is not exactly the best time to sell but I figured that I would put it out anyways. Mel only rode it once this year I think, its kind of just taking up room.

BlackSunshine13

"The Princess"
Established Member
if you dont mind me asking y so few miles on her?

Not a problem, we got the bike last fall so it only went out probably 3-4 times, then sat in the garage all winter and until spring and I think he took it out 1-2 times this year because we purchased the CO Cobra. Also he found out his back is pretty messed up and now his neck is too so rather than it sit in the garage till who knows when its better to sell it. His last bike only had 2800 miles on it and it was 5 years old.

FHATTCATT

Venom Still In 'Em
Established Member
I hope someone reasonably local to me gets this so I have someone to go riding with when the weather warms up. I have hung up my boots until the sun begins properly fulfilling its duties again. But now is a great time to get a bike- great prices, and you can take a little time to do some mods on it. I got the '05 CBR 1000 from Bill a couple weeks back and have put it away for a winter nap without tagging it.

SWORDY

Banned
Offering any test drives lol.

Wish I had the money, Id come pick it up tomorrow!!

BlackSunshine13

"The Princess"
Established Member
Offering any test drives lol.

Wish I had the money, Id come pick it up tomorrow!!

test drive...ha ha with all the salt they dumped on the road today??There is more salt in front of my house on the road then there was snow. Keep saving it will probably be here for a while :)

Users who are viewing this thread