2006 GT Steeda Specs Street/Track car.

fastduo

Palm Beach Mustang Club
Established Member
Please see my ebay ad....This is a steal at this price. Starting at $16,500. First one with a depost will own it.
The Steeda upgrades cost more than this asking price. Bought a new dedicated track car and new daily driver so this one needs to go.

Ford : Mustang - eBay (item 110630070303 end time Jan-06-11 04:46:22 PST)

HMS.jpg

This beautiful 2006 Mustang GT was built at Steeda as a Q335 spec (it is not authentic Steeda Q as it was built after the initial purchase). Steeda has a manufacturing, installation and dyno facility in Pompano Beach, FL and are very well known Mustang builders and racers. They build fantastic parts and cars!
This is as clean and tight as they come. Never damaged or crashed. There is big money in this car and I will let it go for a fraction of the cost to build it. It is 50 states street legal as all emmisions are intact. This is a real looker and I get thumbs up and complements everytime I take it out.

Here is the list below of upgrades that have been done to the car. I runs, drives and handles amazing. No hard launches or burn-outs....ever! First bidder may win it. If you don't want to chance losing it....hit the buy it now button. You could not duplicate this car for twice the price. THIS IS A STEAL AT THIS PRICE.

Upgrades:
Steeda double bar strut tower brace
Steeda Pro-flow Cold air kit
Diablo Tuner (dyno tuned by Scott Beer at Power by the Hour-Boynton Beach, FL)
CMRCC delete
Steeda/Magnaflow Catted X pipe
Steeda/Borla Stainless Mufflers
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
Steeda Billet Performance Pedal kit
Steeda Billet Dead Pedal kit
Steeda Adjustable Front Sway Bar
Competiton end links
Steeda Heavy Duty Front Sway Bar Mount
Steeda Camber adjusters
Steeda Bumpsteer kit-Custom Alignment by Ernie Bello Motorsports WBP
Steeda Front Control Arm Hydra-Bushing inserts
Steeda X5 Ball Joints
Steeda Front lower control arm relocation kit
Steeda Front Competition Springs
Steeda Rear Competition Springs
Tokico D-Spec Adjustable struts and shocks
Steeda Billet Rear Lower Trailing Arms Street/Race
Steeda Adjustable Rear Upper Contol arm
Steeda Rear specific rate Sway bar
Rear competition end links
Steeda Billet Rear sway bar mounting kit.
Steeda Heavy Duty Pan hard Brace
Steeda Adjustable Pan Hard bar
Earl's stainless steel brake lines Front/rear
Motul 600 Brake fluid
Stop-Tech 4 piston Front big brake kit with 14" two piece slotted rotors w/aluminum hats
Steeda rear 13" big brake Conversion kit-13" slotted rotor with stock caliper
Hawk DTC 70/60 track pads
Quantum Industries 3" front Brake cooling kit with through bumper ducting and high temp hose
Oil filter relocation kit with Oversize FOMOCO FL1A Oil filter.
Custom Oil cooler
Steeda Grand Am Koni Challenge Spec Rear wing with Billet Winglets
Cervini Type III front splitter
Steeda/Keenan Cowl hood (factory hood incl)
Steeda Pentar 18 X9.5" wheels in satin silver
275-40-18" tires
Pillar Guage package-oil temp, water temp
Rear seat delete kit
Custom Front and rear tow hooks

This car has everything you would need to have the ultimate street machine and weekend warrior track star.
Please see the pictures and ask any questions. The car is located in Sunny Miami. Vynal decals are easily removed.

Last edited:

fastduo

Palm Beach Mustang Club
Established Member
It does seem to be a steal...you have given the good...what are the bad points?

How much of the mileage is track time?

Hmmm......Bad points. The windshield washer hoses don't work with the Keenan race hood.

I have run a total of 6 track events with the car so I if i had to guess, less that 500 miles on the track. I have 25+ years of road racing experience (SCCA, NASA and others) so I know how to take care of my cars and save the equipment. I don't abuse my cars. I am also a High performance driving instructor so, when at the track, I spend most of my time in my students car teaching him/her how to save their equipment also. So, there are no concerns there.

Users who are viewing this thread