2006 G35 Infiniti Murdered Out

onebadsvt

Established Member
Find me one similar to mine for less.

*If you are a troll please dont post in my thread keep your comments to yourself Thanks.

not being mean, i wish you the best of luck with your sale, and dont take less than you believe the car is worth to you, everyone values cars diff, and your may be in better shape than some others, but just to give you an idea why some may think the price is a little steep

edited.

i had a few links to cars that were good deals, ther are 07 g35 with less than 35k miles in the 21-24k area and many 06 g35 with less than 35k for $17-$22k. but dont get me wrong, i still think yours is the best looking that i have looked at, so If you ever need to drop this low lmk and i may be intrested as well

hittinboost

Established Member
i had a few links to cars that were good deals, ther are 07 g35 with less than 35k miles in the 21-24k area and many 06 g35 with less than 35k for $17-$22k. but dont get me wrong, i still think yours is the best looking that i have looked at, so If you ever need to drop this low lmk and i may be intrested as well
If you have links please post them up, I'm curious to see them as well. He's asking $1k under KBB and NADA.

onebadsvt

Established Member
If you have links please post them up, I'm curious to see them as well. He's asking $1k under KBB and NADA.

i deldeted them, because i thought it was rude to whore up his thread with other cars, if you want to see them do a little craigslist and ebay searching.

i think the price he posted at the top of this page is right on par, and should help get the car sold quickly. glws op

hittinboost

Established Member
i deldeted them, because i thought it was rude to whore up his thread with other cars, if you want to see them do a little craigslist and ebay searching.

i think the price he posted at the top of this page is right on par, and should help get the car sold quickly. glws op
I just got off ebay!.....and craigslist, and cars.com, and autotrader, everything that price has 60-70k miles on it or it doesn't have the premium package or it's an auto. To not whore up his thread PM me some links of similar cars for less.

Users who are viewing this thread