2006 f-250 6.0 xlt

331Stroker

Stroked
Established Member
I have decided to part with my Powerstroke because I'm ready for something different. Here's the basic rundown:

-06 XLT with about 106K on the clock. Extended cab longbed, Oxford White.
-Me and a buddy recently installed Powermaxx turbo, EGR delete, rebuilt oil cooler, 6.4 banjo bolts, fuel spring upgrade, 5" with sidepipe, and custom tunes from Matts Gearhead Tuning. Basically all bullet-proofing except studs
-Recently professionally installed tint job
-Lariat seat swap front and rear

The truck isn't perfect but it's definitely not bad for a truck with 106k. Not entirely sure what I want to ask for it yet. If someone is serious about wanting to see it or ask about it you can call or text me 765-891-1369. I can also send you some pictures, but I'm going to clean it up before I put any on here.

Truck comes with a 2004 6.0 transmission that needs rebuilt (no need for it, just got a really good deal on it just in case), stock EGR cooler, stock 2006 turbo that needs new seals, and stock rear seats.

All trades will be considered as well as cash offers.

Last edited:

05RedDevil

Established Member
By extended cab, do you mean Super Cab (suicide rear doors) or Super Crew (4 full doors).
By long bed, is this the 6.5 ft or 8 ft?

I don't understand why people are not more clear about these when posting truck sales. It is frustrating for people like me who want to buy one.

Mustang_02

Established Member
By extended cab, do you mean Super Cab (suicide rear doors) or Super Crew (4 full doors).
By long bed, is this the 6.5 ft or 8 ft?

I don't understand why people are not more clear about these when posting truck sales. It is frustrating for people like me who want to buy one.

Then you may want to learn more about trucks. Longbed=8' box, extended cab is the same as super CA.

331Stroker

Stroked
Established Member
9fab886a-1.jpg

Just shoot me a text and I can get some better pictures for you!

Users who are viewing this thread