2006 Corvette Z06 1/4 Times

awax_cobrastang

Acura Performance B!TCHES
Established Member
Delaware (formerly mass-pats fan for life)
CorvetteZ06 said:
Well I will Meet you In atlanta ga And when I do I will Have Cams,gears superchargers,and everything else bitch Bring That Piece of shit on oh and I will have My Mom to Bring her GrandPrix GTP supercharged plus turboed making 587 horsepower at the wheels which ran a 11.0@123 with 1.7 60ft

so u can drive mommys heavily modified gtp but u cant drive your z06. shut ur face

tyronejenkinsII

Established Member
I live in Clearwater, just north of St.Pete, I see alot of new Z06's around here and never anyone under 30 years of age, most of them are 40-mid 50's....

bluestreak89

Established Member
CorvetteZ06 said:
Well I will Meet you In atlanta ga And when I do I will Have Cams,gears superchargers,and everything else bitch Bring That Piece of shit on oh and I will have My Mom to Bring her GrandPrix GTP supercharged plus turboed making 587 horsepower at the wheels which ran a 11.0@123 with 1.7 60ft
Im already in Atlanta and know at least three cars that will make you wish you had picked something else, or bought more mods. Let me know when you get here. I have a vette too and you are not representing anyone but idiots.

BRING IT.

And bring Yo Mama too I may need to put DR's on to race an 11.0 but I should be in the tens soon with my 19/20 setup.

But on a serious note this guy is prolly pulling everyones chain here to have come in all of a sudden and posted this mess. He can come to Atlanta NOW!!!!! we have plenty of heat waiting without anyone having to make special trips. Let him talk his mess and when he's ready to back it up, we will be here waiting.

Last edited:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
tyronejenkinsII said:
I live in Clearwater, just north of St.Pete, I see alot of new Z06's around here and never anyone under 30 years of age, most of them are 40-mid 50's....

I have a place on Gulf Blvd. In clearwater.

HISSMAN said:
I am calling BS even with pics.

Yeah, this kid doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. This is the type of idoit that ends up with 2 quarts of oil in washer fluid tank or sprays tire shine on the bottoms of his tires.

But he is getting superchargers.

Jdaniel

THE DARK SIDE MOD
Established Member
CorvetteZ06 said:

LMAO!!! So she has a GTP with a Supercharger and a turbo? That just shows your intelligence right there! Come talk to me when you you get out of high school.

Jdaniel

THE DARK SIDE MOD
Established Member
CorvetteZ06 said:
**** ALL OF YOU SHIT COBRAS EVERY VETTES BEATS MUSTANG LIKE THEY SAID THE GT500 WILL OUTRUN THE C6 Z06 It Cant EVEN BEAT THE Regular C6 OR 06 GTO

Can someone ban this guy... atleast till he takes and passes an ENGLISH language test? Tell mommy and daddy to send you back to school with all that money or hurry up and cash in on your life insurance policy, one or the other!

bubbrubb

simple treason said:
We have the money for a $70K car, but not enough money for a digital camera.......
he forgot an education too.

banhim.jpg

bluestreak89

Established Member
CorvetteZ06 said:
**** ALL OF YOU SHIT COBRAS EVERY VETTES BEATS MUSTANG LIKE THEY SAID THE GT500 WILL OUTRUN THE C6 Z06 It Cant EVEN BEAT THE Regular C6 OR 06 GTO
This post should be enough evidence that this is a kid (9,8,7 years old) somewhere that just learned how to operate a computer and is just here to piss people off. The ones that continue to respond to this ignorance might be in the same class.

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
CorvetteZ06 said:

heyyou3nd8aa.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

Last edited:

sonblue03

"non SVT owning loser"
Established Member
X2 for ban....I wish they had a dual supercharger set up for the terminators...sounds fast

sonblue03

"non SVT owning loser"
Established Member
VinSVT said:
Your Z06 is going to have more than one cam and more than one supercharger? What kind of custom setup is that? TWIM CAM DUAL SUPERCHARED 06 Z06. Seriously must make like 1000 rwhp at idle.

Oh... and by the way, when you get all this done is your dad going to drive it around for you and do all this racing for you? :poke:

If so... please be sure to tell us everything your dad beats in your Z06.

The only thing i could think of is his car, along with his moms has 2 motors in it....guess his dad must have rock smthn like a 92 mazda 323 with a quad turbo/twin supercharger set up..must be a beast if his moms got the grand prix

Users who are viewing this thread