2005s on the loose

FaM

Established Member
Last Saturday on I75 in detroit I saw the notorious Camoflauged White 2005, then today in Toledo on rt 51 I see a completely stock White 2005 GT, clean, beautiful, I must say she looks less chubby on the road . Why the heck are they driving them around Toledo, Ill never know, Ill almost pulled a parking brake U turn but I didnt have my camera, and plus Id probably end up in the ditch.
-FaM

Jwilliams

Resident Pimp
Established Member
Yeah I've seen a bunch this last month around LA, the wheels are ungodly ugly and small, I think with some 18s the new style will look pretty nice.

FaM

Established Member
they look small on the gts, I wont be able to bear the tiny wheels on the 6 bangers.
*Sobbs*

On the plus side with wheel wells that big, wonder what kinda moster wheels can go in there.

1badass96GT

Established Member
Dealerships should get them early September. My step-dad was driving from Toledo to Chicago and saw one heading East on the tollway. He said crusing the highway it looked a lot better than it did at the shows.

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
This is from the dealer resource site FMCDealer.com will give you Idea what dealers are being told about ordering them....

To: All Ford Dealers
Subject: 2005-MY Mustang Start Up Scheduling for Select Dealers

Background
As committed by Steve Lyons at the recent Spring Dealer Meetings in Las Vegas, all Dealers, including Select Dealers, will have the opportunity to have two 2005-MY Mustangs scheduled during the Cum October start up allocation period.

2005-MY Mustang Start-up Scheduling for Select Dealers

The Select Dealer Cum October start up allocation period will be Week 26 (July 1 –7,2004) and Weeks 36 – 39 (September 9 – October 1, 2004).
Select Dealers will be contacted by their Region to choose one of the following options:

opt-in for the scheduling of (2) 2005-MY Mustangs
or

opt-in for the scheduling of (1) 2005-MY Mustang,
or

opt-out completely of the scheduling of a 2005-MY Mustang. If a dealer prefers to opt-out, completely, a 2005-MY Mustang will not be scheduled during Cum October start up.
Regions will schedule one 2005-MY Mustang for every Select Dealer that opts in prior to scheduling a second for Select Dealers that opt in for the second 2005-MY Mustang.
There are no guarantees that the first units scheduled during the start up will be the first ones received by dealers. Other variables, such as commodities and transportation, can delay the arrival of these units.
Allocation of the 2005-MY Mustang Convertible option will be determined at a later date.
Resumption of Normal Scheduling for Select Dealers

After the 2005-MY Mustang start up scheduling, Select Dealer allocation will be based on the standard "sales and availability" formula. The formula is based on weighted 2003-CY retail sales and registration history.
It is not anticipated that the 2005-MY Mustang will be on the Select Dealer Monthly Allocation program (free demand) until some time in the first quarter of the 2005 calendar year and when production can support demand.
For questions or more information, feel free to contact your Zone Manager.

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
For any of you guys that go to Ford Dealers and ask about them, dont be so hard on Salespeople right now. There is NO formal training on the vehicle from Ford available and only wishy-washy information at best available to management. They just dont know.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Originally posted by KevinB120
This is from the dealer resource site FMCDealer.com will give you Idea what dealers are being told about ordering them....

To: All Ford Dealers
Subject: 2005-MY Mustang Start Up Scheduling for Select Dealers

Background
As committed by Steve Lyons at the recent Spring Dealer Meetings in Las Vegas, all Dealers, including Select Dealers, will have the opportunity to have two 2005-MY Mustangs scheduled during the Cum October start up allocation period.

2005-MY Mustang Start-up Scheduling for Select Dealers

The Select Dealer Cum October start up allocation period will be Week 26 (July 1 –7,2004) and Weeks 36 – 39 (September 9 – October 1, 2004).
Select Dealers will be contacted by their Region to choose one of the following options:

opt-in for the scheduling of (2) 2005-MY Mustangs
or

opt-in for the scheduling of (1) 2005-MY Mustang,
or

opt-out completely of the scheduling of a 2005-MY Mustang. If a dealer prefers to opt-out, completely, a 2005-MY Mustang will not be scheduled during Cum October start up.
The new Mustang is cumming, the new Mustang is cumming!!:-D Whoever wrote that is got there mind where my is, in the gutter!!:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread