2005+ Wheel Pics

falcon65

Established Member
My 2005 GT with 20" X 8.5" Foose Speedster Chrome wheels and Nitto 555 255/35 ZR radials. :)

TC2005Mustang.jpg

Madhouse

warrior
Established Member
I get more shit than props for my wheels, but here they are anyway...

Konig Imagine wheels, Pirelli P-Zero Nero tires
17x7 up front, 235/55x17
18x8.5 out back, 285/40x18

2k1cobra

Established Member
blacknmild874 said:
is it just me or do those bullits look small on your car? not hating cuz it looks good but they look kinda small on that car :thumbsup:
+1 i think anything smaller than 19s look small on these cars. Still looks nice though

Motorhead6T5

Established Member
blacknmild874 said:
is it just me or do those bullits look small on your car? not hating cuz it looks good but they look kinda small on that car :thumbsup:
Yeah,they look small I guess. I'm not big on big wheels,looks or performance.If I stayed with a 27" tall tire it would tuck a bit. The front actually looks fine,I was thinking about getting some DD 18's for the rear though. I duno though,it feels very well balanced in the handling department right now,don't really want to mess with it for looks.Function over form I guess :)

05' DOHCtor

V8 inside.
Established Member
WPGFORDGUY said:
pic in sig Black Mustang Tuning 18x9 FR500's w/ 275/40/18 BFG gForce KD's

where did you buy those wheels from? i hope you didnt get them from mustang tuning.i heard horror stories about those guys.

blacksnake97

Established Member
05' DOHCtor said:
where did you buy those wheels from? i hope you didnt get them from mustang tuning.i heard horror stories about those guys.

really??? I've bought from them many, many times...and have never head a problem at all before :shrug:

Shambles

Fetch the COMFY CHAIR!
Established Member
05' DOHCtor said:

What kind of stories, I would be interested to know.

The wheels that we have right now have a manufacturers flaw in them, but all of that will be resolved in the first week of march when our new container comes in with the corrected offsets for those rims. :banana: :banana:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread