2005 Tornado Red GTI 1.8T 41k mi

DrZacharyus

Banned
I am testing the waters with my GTI here. It is a 2005 with leather, heated seats, sun roof, monsoon sound system, BBS RC 18" wheels, 02j transmission, GIAC X+ tune, Forge TIP, Forge 007DV, Megan Racing DP, resonator taken out of cat back, Overboost Kit, and a steering column mount boost gauge. With just DP, X+ and intake it put down 221/264 at the wheels, this car is a "factory freak" and still gets 30-35mpg. I will post one pic of the car with the old wheels. I am testing the waters with it, the KBB value is 15,990. I would like to start out at $15,000. I have worked at a detail shop for most of the time I have had the car so it is ALWAYS clean and I personally did all the installs on the car and services. If there is enough interest I'll take detailed pictures. You can email me anytime @ [email protected] if you have any questions. The car is in Lake Mary, FL. I have a brand new clutch I can include with the car as well. I love the car and nothing is wrong with it, my parents think I am crazy to sell it. It is a lease and if someone buys it I will be getting a Mach 1 so support the cause:beer:.
Picture247.jpg

Picture245.jpg

Picture246.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread