2005 Stingray 250LR boat for sale

EBBS_03_Cobra

Never satisfied
Established Member
Hey guys,

I know I'm not really a regular here, and don't come to meets (can't afford to miss work), but I know you all know lots of people, so if you could spread the word about this ad, it would be greatly appreciated. My mom is getting worried about money, as the city of Philadelphia is on a downward spiral, and cutting pensions may be on the chopping block.

I can get pictures of anything, and find any info out for anyone interested, as long as my schedule permits me to do it. The boat is located at a storage unit parking lot about 45 minutes away from my house, in Collegeville, PA.

2005 Stingray 250LR - Asking $26,999 Or Best Offer

HIN: PMYUSVZVE505
Trailer I.D. Number: 5A4DD4U2762051195
Engine Hours: About 130
LOA: 25’
Beam: 102”
Weight: 4,056
Fuel Capacity: 68 Gallons

Stingray 25 Foot bowrider, complete with a 5.0 Mercury MerCruiser motor, rated at 260 HP, along with a Mercury Alpha 1 stern drive. Electric Lenko trim tabs. Kenwood head unit hidden in lockable head, Sirius Satelite radio ready, with controls at the wheel. Gauges show the oil pressure, engine temperature, RPM, MPH, trim, fuel, volts, depth, and a compass. The seats are embroidered with a seal celebrating Stingray’s 25th anniversary, as can be seen in the photos. Anchor, flares, fire extinguisher, trailer, and life jackets included.

Call or email Nancy (215-601-5215 ; [email protected]) or Rob (215-605-0055 ; [email protected])

Pictures: Stingray Boat pictures by ebbs_96_cobra - Photobucket

IMG_1845.jpg

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
nice boat, been looking at these and the bayliner's for next year. but this is out of my price range..GL with the sale

Users who are viewing this thread