2005 Mustang news

fangstang

Established Member
I just picked up the new AUTOMOBILE magazine and saw a picture of the new mustang coming out in the near future. First thing that comes to mind is: RETRO. If you are into that kind of styling then I say great. But, if you were looking for something modern with sharp creases, air vents, low body kit and a more futuristic look then my friends you will be looking else where for you rides. It looks great for a retro car, actually excellent. Reminds me of a '69-'70 fastback, '68 shelby hood, '67-'68 front end, they dont show the rear, but I'm sure you'll recognize it as nothing but a mustang. I'll read of what they say about the engines. " Company sources say the base 'stangs' 3.8-liter V-6 is to be replaced by a new 215-horsepower, twin-cam 3.0-liter six, and the GTmodel will get a new, 5.0-liter varient of the current4.6-liter V-8. The SVT Cobra coupe and convertible will boast the usual suspension and drivetrain tweaks, with output reportebly in excess of 400 horsepower." Atleast the Cobra part will appeal to us. BTW, they say its a 2004, I dont know if its true or not, but I'm sure it will be.

Users who are viewing this thread