2005 Mustang Convertible Pics (Repost??)

qbeanjoe

Banned
2005-mustang-convertible.jpg

Repost?

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
haven't seen it yet! Good job dude!... although... I'd stick with the coupe as well! Top looks long as hell... but again, thanks! I'll show it around, haven't even crossed my mind yet about there being a 'vert...:smmon:

J15BIG

Established Member
I may be out of the loop here but are the new stangs out yet???

02_Lightning

Established Member
Yes, they have been making the 05 models for a bit, but currently, all are on lot hold (at Ford) for instrument cluster failures. All will have to be swapped out... I wouldn't want to be that poor guy having to swap those out. That has to be difficult on a car that is already built.
Side note... I am betting that there will be many problems with this model year mustang. If you are buying one, probably should wait until next year.

TheRod1976

Blue - The Fastest Color
Established Member
I saw a couple cruising around Dearborn the other day with the top down and they looked pretty good. Much better in person IMO.

03blacksnake

Time Traveler
Established Member
Yeah, I think it would look better with the top down. Really reminds me of the older stangs. I like the coupe's look better myself.

EDIT: If I did get a 'vert, it would have to be without the spoiler.

Last edited:

CANiHaveGasCash

Established Member
Originally posted by 99Lightning
Yes, they have been making the 05 models for a bit, but currently, all are on lot hold (at Ford) for instrument cluster failures. All will have to be swapped out... I wouldn't want to be that poor guy having to swap those out. That has to be difficult on a car that is already built.
Side note... I am betting that there will be many problems with this model year mustang. If you are buying one, probably should wait until next year.

I work for a ford dealership and the 05's are not supposed to be sold until the end of this month. most of them have not even been delivered to dealerships yet

Users who are viewing this thread