2005 Honda VTX 1300R, 5,600 miles! - $6500

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
SOLD :-(

2005 Honda VTX 1300R, 5,600 miles!
:(
AD:
It's time to move on and sell this, as I just don't have the time to ride it. I rode it 3 times in 2012. . ..
I'm the second owner; I bought it from someone in PA, who rarely used it, back in 2008 with just shy of 2,000 miles. Clear title in hand. Garage kept. Mileage may increase if I get free time to ride it.

Last summer/September I cleaned the carburetor, new brakes, new fluids, new battery. It has a K&N air filter, and I still have the original one.
It has a full set of Sturgis Thunder pipes AND I still have the original pipes in the attic.

2005 Honda VTX 1300 R - YouTube (it no longer has Mustang seats, I never got used to them).

The front and rear seats have extra padding. I have 1 extra set of front and rear seats and 2 extra passenger seats; I also have sheep skin padding for front and rear seats. Sissy bar with front seat backrest, large Honda bags, removable shield with bags, Honda light bar, air horn, and new fuse box (under front seat) with room to grow. It also has an electrical plug for GPS/Phone, with cradle attachment (brass ball). Cobra fatty crash bars with pegs, and passenger Cobra foot rests.
I have a Craftsman aluminum motorcycle lift and a stand where I keep it on while in the garage.

Three large helmets, half, ¾ and full face. The full face has a Scala Rider Q2 Bluetooth set; 1 small helmet (pinkish) has the other Scala Rider Q2 Bluetooth set.

The bad: broken gas cover flap.
Left bag scraped.
Front fender is cracked, since I bought it. First owner told me someone backed into it. I had the intention of changing front and rear fenders to another color, but I never did and it does not affect riding.
Kuryakyn Triple Whammy light kit: I broke the top snap on tabs on both brake lights, so I put silicon and it's worked fine for years.

More pictures here upon request. I took this video this morning 2005 Honda VTX 1300R - YouTube

I will NOT ship it. I will NOT take a check for more and give you the difference. . .

You may test driver it, while I hold onto your license and car keys. If any of these points sound like too much work, then don't bother responding. First come, first served. I will not hold it for anyone.

DSC08214_zps72cabdc7.jpg

DSC08218_zps943723fc.jpg

DSC08224_zpsafe7798f.jpg

DSC08228_zps8ca371cc.jpg

DSC08234_zpse235821b.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread