2005 cobra R

PiMpOnAnR1

JIBBIES!
Established Member
ok guys you all know im new at this photoshop but im sure you all seen the yellow 1 so i give you my version (carbon hood,wing,front spliter and color):rockon:

2005copy.gif

ArcaneParadise

Established Member
At first I really thought the 05 look was not very good, but I have noticed that the body style has a ridiculous amount of potential, causing me to like it more and more.

PiMpOnAnR1

JIBBIES!
Established Member
well im glad you liek it im getting better some day i will be great:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Looks pretty good. The wing seems big though. I know it's an R but at least the 00' R's wing actually looked at home on the beast. I think it would look awsome wingless, very clean. Paint the hood and and flush the exhaust and then I will need to go the bathroom.....

Nobody

Banned
My version I made way back when...no rice anywhere. No ugly ass chrome gas cap, no shitty big letters on the side, no wing, no crappy exhaust, just a thing of beauty.

asppg_Qn384138471.jpg

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
THere goes the oh face,....

OOO
OOO
OOO
GAWD THAT IS REDICULOUSLY SICK!!!!!!!!!

2005GTSpeed

Banned
Originally posted by ArcaneParadise
At first I really thought the 05 look was not very good, but I have noticed that the body style has a ridiculous amount of potential, causing me to like it more and more.

yeh i love mine the engine sounds awesome and theres alot more interior room

Users who are viewing this thread