2005 BMW 325I Premium Package 94k miles

Vik912

Established Member
SOLD!!!

I have a 2005 BMW 325I with 94k miles and premium package for sale. This is a 2 owner car, clean title!

This car is in excellent condition inside and out. It drives very smooth, engine is very responsive, and the steering is nice and tight. Maintenance is up to date. Paint is excellent, leather seats are excellent. Power everything, and everything works!

Premium package includes: Automatic operation rear view mirror; Bucket electrically adjustable driver and passenger seat with height adjustment, lumbar adjustment, four adjustments and tilt adjustment; Memorized adjustment with three settings on door mirror position with four driver's seat positions; Passenger door mirrors with automatic; Windshield wipers with automatic intermittent wipe and rain sensor; Includes: [550] On Board Computer And [639] BMW Assist

This BMW 325I has brand new Michelin Pilot tires, and I just changed the oil on it as well. Synthetic oil of course!

Year: 2005
Make: BMW
Model: 325I
Mileage: 94,400
Exterior: GRAY
Interior: BLACK LEATHER
Engine: 2.5L 6 Cylinder
Transmission: AUTOMATIC W/ MANUAL MODE

Price is $9,200. KBB is over $10k on this car with the options it has. With the year and miles on the car, I’m cheaper than anyone else I have seen on autotrader within my vicinity.

102bln.jpg

111ucn.jpg

113mmi.jpg

109pna.jpg

104ccy.jpg

103oqe.jpg

106sr.jpg

Looks like the photos aren't loading for some reason... you can try this link here:

ImageShack Album - 8 images

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread