2005 Audi A8 fully loaded. minimal work needed. i need it gone $9000

faststang14

Established Member
for those not familiar with intensity of body work im sorry if my description's confuses you. Major repairs = car wont run or drive. major chassis damage. Minor repairs = car runs and drives needs a bumper a fender a hood and radiator support components. If by all means any one has any questions or any concerns on the repairs needed. small or big that they may be please oh please feel free to post them or PM or call me.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
for those not familiar with intensity of body work im sorry if my description's confuses you. Major repairs = car wont run or drive. major chassis damage. Minor repairs = car runs and drives needs a bumper a fender a hood and radiator support components. If by all means any one has any questions or any concerns on the repairs needed. small or big that they may be please oh please feel free to post them or PM or call me.

4-5k in work maybe more...... not minor in my book:nonono: - head lights alone are almost 1k each on that bad boy. Bumper cover and hood will run you 5k as well. I revise my original statement. 5k would be a GIFT.

If it's so "minor" why don't you just fix it and keep it?

Last edited:

faststang14

Established Member
4-5k in work maybe more...... not minor in my book:nonono: - head lights alone are almost 1k each on that bad boy. Bumper cover and hood will run you 5k as well. I revise my original statement. 5k would be a GIFT.

If it's so "minor" why don't you just fix it and keep it?

I dont recall asking unprofessional advice on price checks. 4k on a bumper cover and hood? 1k worth of headlights? I dont want to offend your poor intelligence but to be kind on your idiotic statement. headlights run for 250$ a piece every day on used parts. 400 tops on a hood and 250 tops on a bumper. i never said it needs a CHEAP repair nor its gonna be ferrari money. And like i have stated THREE times before. you have no understanding what a big body repairs even looks like. On a lighter note. you dont think its worth it? dont buy it, look at it or think about it. Ill fix it in time if it doesnt sell. I own a good 25 of vehicles like these. I can only work on so many at a time. Thanks for the bump tho :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread