2005-2010 Mustang GT Aluminum Driveshaft kits >>

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
MMR is excited to announce the release of its innovative new Ultra-Light Aluminum Driveshaft, designed specifically for the 2005-2010 Ford Mustang. Developed to fill the needs of hardcore racers, the S197 Mustang Ultra-light Aluminum Driveshaft is an easy bolt-in replacement for the heavy and awkward OEM steel driveshaft provided from the factory. This simple driveshaft modification will provide a noticeable performance improvement on any Gen-5 Mustang and is much safer than the stock steel shaft on vehicles with significant horsepower upgrades.

The rotational effect of weight is magnified in a driveshaft but the ultra-lightweight construction of this aluminum driveshaft requires less energy to overcome its inertia, transferring more horsepower to the wheels. Constructed of tough, lightweight T6061 Aluminum tube the S197 Mustang Driveshaft Ultra-Light Aluminum will provide long-lasting performance. The driveshaft also features durable, rebuildable Dana Spicer 1330-series U-joints to handle maximum horsepower. Installation is a snap with the supplied aluminum adapter plate and factory Ford mounting bolts.

MMR%20driveshaft%201.jpg

MMR%20driveshaft%202.jpg

Complete kit- ready to bolt in

Kit features:

Fits 2005-2010

Constructed of tough, lightweight
T6061 Aluminum

Simple, direct bolt-on installation,
with supplied adapter plate and
included factory bolts

Half the weight, compared to the
factory steel shaft

Dana Spicer 1330-series u-joints

Fully balanced and rebuildable

In stock and ready to ship

$599.99

ORDER ONLINE HERE >> Products » 2005-2007 Mustang Parts » MMR » PN#900910 MMR 2005-2008 1 piece Aluminum Driveshaft kit
MMR%20STEEL%20LOGO.jpg

Paypal and all Credit cards accepted
805 650 1853

Last edited:

96supersnake

Established Member
^^Looks sweet & good upgrade, but all these shafts are expensive, no offense, good luck with it, i wish I could afford it, I would spring for it.

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
Any reasoning behind going with the adapter plate? This seams to be where a lot of the vibration issues are stemming from.

These cars have vibration issues as it is. Heck my stock shaft equipped car now vibrates to the dickens after a simple gear change. Tolerance stacking due to having the driveline balanced as a unit on the car of course.

908ssp

Established Member
Put a couple CV joints on the ends and you can do away with the slip joint entirely. Why these companies keep selling 100 year technology when there are better solutions out there just baffles me.

Users who are viewing this thread