2004 yamaha raptor 660

NOTASTOCKDOHC

Established Member
Has red frame white plastic with black and red tribal graphics. Hmf pipe. Proflow airfilter and aluminum adapter. Renthal fat boy handle bars. Tusk nerf bars. Itp rims and tires. Gtyr skid plates all around. Carbon fiber front grill. East coast atv rear carrier double bearing. Just got done with a engine rebuild. .040 wiseco piston 201mm. The piston is forged with Teflon skirts. This makes the bike a 686cc now. Cleaned up the head new valve seals and re seated the valves. Has the wiseco top end gasket kit with wiseco piston rings and wrist pin. New timing chain was put in on 5/30/11 Put about 4hr on it to break it in. Runs great and is very fast. 2250. Just pm me or reply back. Thank and have a great day. Thanks for looking. Will get pics apon request. Pics added on second page.
b76accf1.jpg
b76accf1.jpg

Last edited:

NOTASTOCKDOHC

Established Member
Makes a perfect trail bike, Also got the perfect platform to be a great race bike. You can putt through the woods on it then haul butt if you want it to.

NOTASTOCKDOHC

Established Member
I will get pics up Monday. Get some new pics. I rode it Saturday I will clean it up and take a few shots. Trust me you will guys will live this quad.

NOTASTOCKDOHC

Established Member
Anyone who wants pics just shoot me your email or send me a pm with your email. I tend to work off my iPhone, I figured out how to send my pic to email off my phone. I will still try to get pics up on the thread, if I can figure it out.

Users who are viewing this thread