2004 Whippled Redfire Vert 12k Miles

Raindog

Established Member
Garage kept, never driven in rain. 12,085 easy miles, never tracked. Tuned by Pro Dyno in Ft Mill, SC, made 631hp & 637ft/lbs.

2.3 Whipple with 2.75 pulley, Steeda auxiliary idler pulley. SCT 2400 airflow meter, 60 pound fuel injectors. LFP heat exchanger/intercooler reservoir, LFP water tank, LFP aluminum radiator. BBK long tubes with high flow cats, BBK H pipe, magnaflow mufflers and rear exhaust.

Solid rear axle conversion with 355 gears. Spec stage 2+ clutch and flywheel, 26 spline input shaft, MGW shifter. Autopower roll bar, frame connectors.

Includes Covercraft Weathershield custom cover.

$25k firm, no trades.

81604a4e.jpg

aa59d742.jpg

05.jpg

Last edited:

grizzy6360

Established Member
I want to come see this car. Was waiting for the right car and this just might be it. Call anytime I am local. Graham 828-230-4330.

grizzy6360

Established Member
Ok boyz,

Went and put my eyes on this car tonight. It is immaculate, brutally fast, and worth every penny. It is factory new minus a few rock chips, just a few. More than likley you have to beat me to it, but it is a stupid clean, stupid fast car that is priced right. Also the seller Mike is a stand up guy as well. You have a gem Mike.

BigMikeUGA

REPUBLICAN
Established Member
That is one clean looking car with some serious HP/TQ.

Do you have any pictures with the top down? I'd like to see the roll bar.

Thanks!

Raindog

Established Member
Ok boyz,

Went and put my eyes on this car tonight. It is immaculate, brutally fast, and worth every penny. It is factory new minus a few rock chips, just a few. More than likley you have to beat me to it, but it is a stupid clean, stupid fast car that is priced right. Also the seller Mike is a stand up guy as well. You have a gem Mike.

Thanks Graham

Users who are viewing this thread