2004 torch red svt cobra 29,000 miles $24,000 obo

jbro714

termin8neb
Established Member
For sale is a torch red 2004 svt cobra. The car is 1 of 470 made. It is in excellent shape. 29,000 miles. 6 speed T56 transmission. The car has only seen rain twice in its life and has never been in snow or anything like that. The car has been babied its whole life. Its always been in a garge and under a cover. It has never been a daily driver. Engine oil just changed. Rear differential oil just changed too. Clean title. I am the 3rd owner. Mods include:

posi race port supercharger
steigs m122 rotor conversion
2.76 upper pulley /2 lb with 3.2 alternator pulley
accufabe SBTB with port matched plenum
c&l big air kit with 2800 sct maf
60lb inj with bap and wiring upgrade to bap and from fpdm to pumps
divisonx rails -8 feed line
bassini mids with 2.5 inch mid pipes with race cats and 3 inch xpipe catback with 6 inch round by 18 inch long magnaflow mufflers
gen 2 killer chiller
TF intercooler tank
lfp idlers

spec stage 2 plus clutch
billetflow diff brace
14mm front irs bolts
drilled sloted rotors
h&R sport springs
subframe conecters
short throw shifter
aeroforce guage
boost overlay in dash
cobra reps black with machined lip 18-9 18-10 with 255 bfg 70% left and 315 toyo TQs with 40% left

tinted windows and rear
tinted tailights

Car was just professionally tuned here Lincoln, NE at 502rwhp/487rwtq. 17 deg timing @ 15.5 psi.

Car does come with some extras. I will also include the car cover if the offer is reasonable to me.

I hate to let it go but I am trying to buy a house and unfortuneatly this has to go. I am asking $24,000 but I can negotiate.
Please contact me for more details/larger or more pictures.
Jacob 402-310-2067 or email me @ [email protected]
I WILL NOT ALLOW JOYRIDES. SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY!!

cobra 2.jpgcobra 1.jpgcobra 3.jpgcobra 4.jpgcobra 5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread