2004 Torch Red KB Cobra

ScottCobra

Established Member
Looking to sell my 2004 KB Cobra. The car has 28K miles. I bought it used in April 2006 from the Ford dealer that I worked for. The only mod at that time was a SLP loudmouth exhaust. Car is in excellent condition and VERY clean with only a few minor stone chips on the front bumper(what car doesn't). Synthetic oil changed every 3k miles. I am very particular about the car, only driven on nice days. It currently puts down 578rwhp/574ft lbs. on 19 psi with pump gas(93). Could put out more, but I wanted a safe and reliable tune. Car was tuned by Amazon. It is not beat or a track car. I am just addicted to horsepower and mods. All stock parts are included except exhaust. Current mods are:

KB 2.2(just bought from member on here)only been on for 200 miles
KB boost-a-pump with wiring upgrade
Zone 5 Modified FPDM
60lb injectors
SCT BA2400 Mass Air
KB throttlebody
K&N FIPK
Evenflow cooling mod
AFCO Pro series heat exchanger
Billetflow 2.93 pulley(have others)
Billetflow 4 piece idlers
NGK TR7IX plugs
SLP Loudmouth catback
Billetflow rearend brace
autometer boost gauge
Lowered 1.5 inches(cut springs)
MM urethane subframe bushings
MM wheel spacers 1"(rear)
Nitto 315/35/17 Drag radials(500 miles)

Asking $28,000

Last edited:

LBSVT93

Established Member
where was this car about 3 weeks ago when I bought mine, awsome car good luck with the sale...

dredg9

Established Member
sweet car man man, Id love to have this but the price is a little out of my range? Are you firm on the price?

ScottCobra

Established Member
Still for sale. Pending sale on KB and supporting hardware. If sale goes through will be selling without KB, injectors, mass air, throttle body and boost-a-pump. i will put the factory eaton back on with a 2.76 pulley and sell for $26,000 obo. Must be seen to be appreciated.

Last edited:

SiGuyUWP

Established Member
For 26 OBO I'd be interested, I'm near Madison. My car is up for sale, once it's gone I'll have the funds for a Cobra. I'm hoping it will be gone this week.

SiGuyUWP

Established Member
I like the downward price trend, want to take the rest of the mods off and sell it cheaper? Bump for a nice looking car and fellow WI person

Users who are viewing this thread