2004 Torch Red Cobra

ScottCobra

Established Member
Looking to sell my 2004 Cobra. The car has 29K miles. I bought it used in April 2006 from the Ford dealer that I worked for. The only mod at that time was a SLP loudmouth exhaust. Car is in excellent condition and VERY clean with only a few minor stone chips on the front bumper(what car doesn't). Synthetic oil changed every 3k miles. I am very particular about the car, only driven on nice days. I had a Kenne Bell 2.2l on it, but decided to take it off and sell it seperately. It now has the stock Eaton. It currently puts down 418rwhp and 442rwtq on 13psi psi with pump gas(93). Could put out more, but I wanted a safe and reliable tune. Car was tuned by Amazon. It is not beat or a track car. All stock parts are included except exhaust. Current mods are:

2.76 clear Billetflow non-slip pulley
SCT Xcal 2 w/amazon tune
K&N FIPK
Evenflow cooling mod
AFCO Pro series heat exchanger
Billetflow 4 piece idlers
NGK TR7IX plugs
SLP Loudmouth catback
Billetflow rearend brace
autometer boost gauge
Lowered 1.5 inches(cut springs)
MM urethane subframe bushings
MM wheel spacers 1"(rear)
Nitto 315/35/17 Drag radials(1000 miles)

Was $26,000 Now $25,500!!!!!

Last edited:

SiGuyUWP

Established Member
I have one offer on my SRT4 but that guy has to sell his car first. My brother is back and forth to GB quite a bit, could he stop by and take a look at it sometime? I prefer sonic blue, but you are close enough and I like the looks of yours enough that I'd think about it.

The only thing I really don't like is cut springs and it's modded a bit more than I would prefer. How firm are you on the price?

ScottCobra

Established Member
Pretty firm on price. If you see it in person you would know why. I have no problems with the car and the mods are relatively minor compared to most. I have all the parts for the car if you want to put it back to stock. Alot of people cut the springs on their Cobras. It doesn't ride any harsher. PM me and I will give you my cell#. I work about 5 minutes from my house so I could meet your brother pretty easily.

Users who are viewing this thread