2004 Terminator vs Turbo Honda Hatchback

ezazterminator

Established Member
So a couple months after getting my 04 Cobra I'm driving home from work and out of nowhere a Honda Hatchback comes up on me hard!!!
Now I have never raced anyone this is my first Mustang:rockon: and I've always had lifted trucks so racing is very new to me as is my car! I let him do his thing-speed up then slow down I can hear a turbo so I decide I might as well race him for my cars sake.. I speed up to get by a little cluster **** and we line up and he gives the three honks I drop to fourth and we pull even for a just a little bit then I start pulling him hard and leave him back 8-9 car lengths and get to 140.. (I bet if I would have shifted to third it would have been worse for him) Now he is trying to play catch up but its not gonna happen. I get to my exit and he decides to get off as well. I catch the red light and he pulls up next to me and gives me the thumbs up and the "that shit is fast" quote. He goes on to tell me he has 400hp+ and asked me what my HP is I can only guess I'm in the 425-450hp range I think. But the first race in my Terminator was awesome...:coolman:

b_dike

Established Member
Nice first kill op... I seriously doubt that he had 400 to the wheels though. For next time just remember when leaving from a roll 4500rpm seems to be the sweet spot on these cars. So anything in between 50 to 75 mph you should be in 3rd.

Gravik

Established Member
If the Civic really had 400hp, then he would have had no problem easily beating you, being as his car weighs 1500lbs less.

oneslo5.0

Established Member
You sure it was a turbo car? My buddies all motor K makes 260 wheel in a 1831lbs car lol been 11.5's @114.

Good kill OP

HandBanana

Established Member
Nice kill but as the others have stated a 400whp hatch is a 10 second car with the right suspension and tires. It was probably a single slammer with an eBay turbo kit. To beat a bolt-on Cobra, it really only takes 300whp out of an EG or EK hatch.

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
Nice win..

Turbo honda HP Breakdown

Engine+ Turbo= 300 Fwhp

Stickers= +10 Fwhp

"Gutted"= +20 Fwhp because being lighter adds HP don't you know

Copy of "Fast and the Furious" on the floor Board(No passenger seat) = +20 FWHP

Driver Mod= +50 FWHP

Total of 400 FWHP

HandBanana

Established Member
Nice win..

Turbo honda HP Breakdown

Engine+ Turbo= 300 Fwhp

Stickers= +10 Fwhp

"Gutted"= +20 Fwhp because being lighter adds HP don't you know

Copy of "Fast and the Furious" on the floor Board(No passenger seat) = +20 FWHP

Driver Mod= +50 FWHP

Total of 400 FWHP

What floor board? They fly off after 140.

03 deadpool

Established Member
Nice kill op. seems like everyone wants to race a cobra. Love the fast and furious quotes last car show i was at some kids had a tv in the back of a honda hatch and were watching 2 fast 2 furious.

Users who are viewing this thread