2004 Terminator Convertible

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Hope you don't have to sell it - I had hoped to get to see this monster in action down the track this year sometime. If you have any thoughts about going back into porting as a way to avoid selling, I know I would be first in line.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Hope you don't have to sell it - I had hoped to get to see this monster in action down the track this year sometime. If you have any thoughts about going back into porting as a way to avoid selling, I know I would be first in line.

I'd keep it but it's time to move on for now. I'd like to get into a 07-09 GT500 as soon as I can to see what one of those could run with a Ported Eaton setup. I have 1 complete setup for one of those sitting in my basement that I'm on the fence about selling. Then again it's going to be hard to get the next car without it being a Terminator.

I just can't get back into porting unfortunately.

nycarpenter

Established Member
How in gods name is this still for sale? Brian if I was not an old bastard this would be in my garage. Keep in touch! You can sell it under my ebay name same as here if you would like :)

Last edited:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
How in gods name is this still for sale? Brian if I was not an old bastard this would be in my garage. Keep in touch! You can sell it under my ebay name same as here if you would like :)

Thanks I appreciate it….

Probably should list it somewhere else but then it might sell lol.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Hey thanks buddy….

Best parts I could put on the car from companies we all know and trust yet the car still is sitting. With a friendly 9:1 compression ratio too! It doesn't make sense to me but oh well if it doesn't sell then it's in my favor.

nycarpenter

Established Member
Trust me Brian I know for a fact you only put the best in your car. Your like the Keebler Elves only the finest ingredients :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread