2004 SY Mach 1, Built Motor & D1SC, CCW's

RedLiner

Established Member
Looking to get out of the Mach 1 and change things up a bit. This is the third Mach I have owned and has by far been my favorite, it's time to let someone else enjoy it! I purchased the car two years ago with 33k miles on it with the built motor and D1SC, then upgraded to an F1A and a passenger side cam bolt sheared in half. So, the motor was pulled and had everything checked out (this was at 39,500 miles). The motor was taken back to the original builder (Tyson's Automotive Machine), who said the bottom end still looked brand new, but when the cam bolt sheared it threw the timing and bent about half the valves. They were all replaced with stainless valves, new bronze valve guides, ARP cam bolts and ARP hardware throughout. I sold the F1A and went back to a D1SC to tame it back. Now, onto the mod list! I may forget a few things, please feel free to ask me any questions about the car. I also want to put this out there, ABSOLUTELY NO TRADES!

2004 Screaming Yellow Mach 1
-40,580 miles
-Clean Title
-Garage Kept

Interior
-IUP Package
-MGW Knobs on heat/AC knobs, headlight, and "Eject" knob for cig. lighter
-SOS gauge pod with Cobalt C2 gauges (Boost & fuel pressure)
-Raptor shift light inside A/C vent
-FRPP 5 speed leather shift knob
-Interior is mint with stock seats front & rear.

Exterior
-Paint is immaculate, freshly detailed less than a month ago.
-6000k HID headlights and fogs
-20% window tint, rear window also has vinyl strip so no dot matrix present
-03/04 Cobra side skirts (side stripe delete)
-03/04 Cobra mirrors
-Polished CCW Classics (engraved center caps)- 18x9.5 fronts 18x11 rears with BFG's all around, rear BFG's just replaced 750 miles ago and fronts have roughly 8k miles. 275 fronts/295 rears.

Suspension/Brakes
-Steeda Sport springs (no iso's)
-Stock shocks/struts
-Eibach front & rear swaybars
-Steeda rear strut tower brace
-Steeda Upper & Lower control arms
-Steeda Full length subframe connectors
-MM caster camber plates
-Welded torque boxes
-FRPP driveshaft loop
-RotorPro's Slotted/Crossdrill Rotors with black centers & Hawk HPS pads
-SLP Line Lock

Exhaust
-Mac Longtubes
-Mac offroad prochamber
-Magnaflow catback

Engine
-Stock aluminum block bored .020 over, JE pistons, Eagle rods, stock forged crank. 9:1 Compression (Bottom end was built at 29k then just looked at again 1k miles ago, builder said bottom end still looked brand new)
-ARP hardware throughout
-Stainless valves, bronze valve guides, new tensioners, heads are fresh with 1k miles on rebuild
-Stock cams & heads
-Ported lower intake by "Roy" well known on mach1registry.com forums
-Procharger D1SC (head unit was sent to Procharger and rebuilt 1k miles ago), 4.00" pulley on blower, upgraded Procharger intercooler, closed big red race valve
-Converted to 8 rib with all Ford pulleys (aligned by DGR Performance, no slip!)
-Innovators West 10% overdrive harmonic damper
-ThumpRRR single bolt tensioner
-Valve covers and timing cover powdercoated "wrinke" black
-"Powered by Ford" coil covers
-Custom catch can
-Tuned by DGR Performance with a SCT X-Cal 2 and made 528 rwhp & 446 rwtq @ 18 psi on 17 degrees timing

Transmission
-Liberty 26 spline input shaft
-Centerforce DFX Clutch
-Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel
-FRPP Aluminum Driveshaft
-Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
-Steeda Firewall adjuster & clutch quadrant

Rear
-FRPP 4.10 gears
-FRPP 31 Spline Cobra Diff
-FRPP Diff Cover
-Strange 31 Spline Axles
-3" studs (also on front)
-Welded Axle Tubes

Fuel/Air Delivery
-60 lb injectors
-Cobra tank with twin Ford GT pumps
-Dual FPDM
-Fiore hat
-SCT 2600 Maf with maf.ia

$20,000 OBO I do not need to sell, so I'm not in a rush or any type of position where I need to get rid of it quickly. After seeing other for sale threads I am also not going to part out, so please do not ask. I would take $18k for the car if you wanted to supply your own rims and I keep the CCW's (I will save them for my next purchase). The pics are a little old, but the only thing that has changed since is the valve covers are no longer blue (now black like previously mentioned). The pictures do not prove true justice to the car, anyone who has seen it in person will vouch for just how immaculate it is. If there are any other questions or something I missed please let me know, thanks for looking!

Serious parties can text me at (304) 582-4577 and I will send you pics of the interior or anything specific you would like.

IMG_0412shadow.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0063_crop.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg

chefnasty

Established Member
One of the cleanest cars you will ever see, pics just don't do it justice. Ben keeps this car absolutely immaculate, you will not be disappointed in anyway buying this car. GLWS man!

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I hear about this car all time.. GLWS, but just curious 18psi and only 530rwhp? That car should be in the 600rwhp range if not more with that blower, boost, timing and compression..

RedLiner

Established Member
one of my favorite machs. GLWS

RedLiner is a good friend and seen car in person many times...car is immaculate inside and out....GLWS man

One of the cleanest cars you will ever see, pics just don't do it justice. Ben keeps this car absolutely immaculate, you will not be disappointed in anyway buying this car. GLWS man!

Thanks guys! Really appreciate all the kind words.

Bump for a super clean car... Even if the owner is a huge tool... :lol1::lol1:

Jess, thanks and F you!!! :lol:

I hear about this car all time.. GLWS, but just curious 18psi and only 530rwhp? That car should be in the 600rwhp range if not more with that blower, boost, timing and compression..

I've heard a lot about your car too and would love to see it at Mustang Week! Personally, I've never seen a combo like mine make more than 550-560 rwhp on pump gas. DGR Performance's dyno has read lower than most dynojet's I have seen in this area, if a serious buyer wanted a dyno number I would be more than happy to take it to another dyno for a few pulls so they can get a number. Considering the car has gone 10.88 @ 128 mph on BFG drag radials and full interior pretty much speaks for itself. I know the car has a safe tune, pulls extremely well, and didn't have any corners cut so I'm happy with it. :beer:

i love this car! seen it a few times, wish i had the funds to buy it :(

Thank You! I've seen your car quite a few times at the Chick-fil-a cruise in, it's very nice!

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Oh gotcha man! My next question was if it's hit the track? I was guessing a no since how perfect everything is lol.. And you're right the track numbers are louder than the dyno for sure.. Great car and great numbers man. I can't promise that I'll be at Mustang Week though. With gas headed the way that it is it might not happen. But we'll see. Good Luck with the sale bud :beer:

lafeva

Established Member
this car is amazing in person, i have not seen a cleaner mach 1. i really wish i had the funds to buy this thing. im really gonna miss seeing this thing around if it leaves the area:(

flamed notch

Established Member
This is one bad ass car. And very well taking care of. You will not be disapointed. Will hate to see it leave the area if it sellS, if not will be gald to be cruise with it this year!!!

RedLiner

Established Member
HOLY CRAP! Beautiful beautiful car... GLWS!!!!!

Thanks! I would love to take that Comp O Cobra off your hands! :-D

This is one bad ass car. And very well taking care of. You will not be disapointed. Will hate to see it leave the area if it sellS, if not will be gald to be cruise with it this year!!!

Thanks man! I bet you're excited to get yours back here pretty soon. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread