2004 SVT PowerLease Program Announcement

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Cool when the term is up can I buy it for a dollar?:-D I saw somewhere they had 8000.00 grand off of 03 Cobra's. Now that's a deal.

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
that is.
Originally posted by ZincDude
Cool when the term is up can I buy it for a dollar?:-D I saw somewhere they had 8000.00 grand off of 03 Cobra's. Now that's a deal.
:rockon:

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
No bullshit?! I lease the 04 Cobra and I can have priority in getting the new 07 Cobra? And Ford will put that in writing right?

"2500+fees" :??:
Is that tax, title & tag? Are there anymore hidden fees?

Last edited:

MidNight Snake

Established Member
Why not finance it for 5 years, have the same monthly payment, and not through your money away. Oh yeah u could also modify it then.

Xstanger

Established Member
Originally posted by WishIHadaCobra
Why not finance it for 5 years, have the same monthly payment, and not through your money away. Oh yeah u could also modify it then.

Because 34k plus tax,tag,title,interest at 60mo is not going to be 495mo!

Xstanger

Established Member
Settle down there keyboard muscles! I was replying to you saying that you could buy one and finance for the same money at 60mos. Impossible

And you have not seen any 04's for 28k!

One more thing, keep your insults to a minimum please.

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
The fees are 1st, sec dep, lic. Payment is plus your local tax.

If you could buy a new 2004 convert for 38K and take out 2500 for down and another 1200 for fees which would be 34,300. Divide that by 60 it comes to $571 per month. Now you gotta throw in tax and interest. You make the call.

Xstanger

Established Member
Originally posted by tommylightning
The fees are 1st, sec dep, lic. Payment is plus your local tax.

If you could buy a new 2004 convert for 38K and take out 2500 for down and another 1200 for fees which would be 34,300. Divide that by 60 it comes to $571 per month. Now you gotta throw in tax and interest. You make the call.

My point exactly! You explained it better than I did. If I had not just bought the GT, this would have been what I would have done. Especially the fact that I buy at d plan. The lease is a pretty cool option.

I also believe that you could slightly modify the car as well by adding a filter kit and exhaust and you you be fine.

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
Originally posted by OKC03Cobra
Only problem is you cannot modify a leased vehicle.

wow that weird...looks like ill have to take off my cobra rims, tinted windows, mac o/r h pipe, mac cat back, bbk cold air, bbk underdrive pullies, and my tach right off my 03gt when my lease is up.:lol: :lol: :lol: whoops better not tell the lease company:nono:

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
Originally posted by OKC03Cobra
Only problem is you cannot modify a leased vehicle.
Only if you don't keep the original parts. Or change something that can't be reversed back to stock. You can't decrease the value of the car by leaving holes or putting back something that is less than stock.

Users who are viewing this thread