2004 SVT FOCUS

95rcobra

It looks like the Sport Compact wars are gonna heat up soon. the new Motor Trend reports that the 2004 SVT Focus might have the 225 hp turbocharged engine in its bay that has been long to come. Ford wants to stay in close competition with new SRT Neon when it comes out. I want to know when Ford is going to cut the crap and give us an all wheel drive Rally Focus like the WRX. I hope its coming. I am on my 2nd Focus(non-svt) and contrary to all the bad press its been getting my cars have been perfect. no problems at all. I just wish a 250 hp all wheel drive Rally Focus is not that far down the road. I will be there. Later, 95rcobra.

Poison_S

Established Member
95rCobra,

I second what you said about the Rally Focus. I would definitely consider that car if it ever arrives on our shores.

Now that I have an all-wheel-drive turbo (S4), its hard to accept anything else for winter driving here in Columbus, OH.

...SVT are you listening?

:shrug:

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Is the Rally Focus still a Cosworth TT? Nice car Poison_S. Kinda looks like mine =>)

2fast2focus

i saw some pics of an all wheel drive focus concept it was pretty sweet. they said it was turbo charged and had around 300 hp.

akatherazor4

If you see this tag, Run!
Established Member
If the 04 Focus does come turbocharged I might just pick one up as a daily driver. The current SVT focus looks really cool and I love that it has a 6-speed, But a Turbo would get me to buy one.

Razor.

Users who are viewing this thread