2004 SVT Cobra FS

BIGRED5oh

Established Member
I truly hate to do this but the wife just received orders overseas and the car will not be able to come with us. I just bought this Cobra in April and maybe got to take it out a handful of times while I was home on leave from Afghanistan. The car is stored in the garage while I work here in Afghanistan.

Mods are light:2.76 Pulley SCT tuner K&N CAI (444/473)
Bassani exhaust with 4in tips
Lowered
Duel pass heat exchanger
LED sequential taillights
MGW short shifter
A pillar gauges (fuel/boost)
Ford Racing tachometer

The car will come with 17in Cobra reproduction wheelsTires are Nittos 555 with 275/45 and 315/35. Excellent tread left. It'll also come with a set of FR500 wheels and a form fitted fleece cover.

The car is extremely clean and has been very well taken care of. I would give the exterior 9/10 and interior 9/10. The driver side rocker panel took some damage when I had the car shipped in April. There is a pretty deep scratch (couple inches long) that is really only visible when you are down looking eye level with the panel (Hard to see). I was going to have it repaired while I was home but didn't have the time. Currently the car sits at 35,194 miles and is under cover in my garage.

$25,000

*If you are interested in the car please shoot me a PM and I will send additional pictures and videos that I have.
*If you are not interested in the car please don't bother with negative comments, thanks. I will also not be parting out anything as of now.
jqb6cxC.jpg
O2wlOGm.jpg

Last edited:

Zemedici

Established Member
Good looking car. Thank you for your service, is the wife coming to Afghanistan with you or will she be stationed somewhere else?

GLWS :beer:

Zemedici

Established Member
Any pictures of the taillights lit up with the LEDs? Curious how that would look.

And Italy?! Awesome! It'd be cool to have the cobra there, get lots of attention for sure.

amishjester

Established Member
Idk if it's a stupid question but do you need straight cash on this forum or do ppl finance cars. This terminator looks amazing and I'm looking to get one. Thank you very much for your service, it means a lot to me.

00Tyler10

WTB Terminator
Established Member
This is just like any other "for sale by owner" platform.
-you pay with cash
-you go to the bank to obtain financing then they give a check to seller
-while quite rare some owners will finance for the right prospective buyer.

Users who are viewing this thread