2004 Sonic Blue Lightning For Sale

stangkrew94

"First On Race Day"
Established Member
I am one of the project Managers for National Parts Depot (NPD) in the Ocala FL location. My good friend Tim the Sales Manger is wanting to sell his 2004 Sonic Blue Lightning with 85,000 miles on it. I believe that he has owned the Lightning for just about 2 years and has enjoyed having it. But he has told me that its is starting to get used as a truck more than it should and does not want to do that to a Lightning of this caliber. The Lightning is just about bone stock with the exception of a K&N cold air kit and the Jonny Lightning Lowering shackles to give it more of a even stance. It does have a cover on the bed with the carpet liner in it as well. If you have any questions or would like some more photos please feel free to give me a call and I will get with him about anything you would like to see you know about the truck.

He is looking to get $15,000 for the truck but is willing to listen to some reasonable offers.

P.S. I know the photos are not that great but i can get better ones if needed trust me that was the first thing I said to him.

Also I just noticed that i think the photo of the side profile is before just before he put the lowering shackles on it.

bv32.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

4nb6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Matthew Laszaic
Ford / Chrysler Product Manager
National Parts Depot
900 SW 38th Ave.
Ocala, FL 34474
800-976-1117 x4209 direct
352-861-8709 fax
407-375-5739 cell
[email protected]

Last edited:

JasonSnake

Established Member
OMG, I WISH I could get this truck right now. My #1 color choice and I live in Orlando. Free bump for this gorgeous truck!

SVT-FI$H2088

Fi$hmeister
Established Member
Damn, looks really good. I'd buy it right now if I had the remaining funds.... Looking into one in the next 6-12 months. Best of luck with the sale.

stangkrew94

"First On Race Day"
Established Member
Hey guys thanks for all the kind words. I have had a few people ask for some more photos so this is what I went out a took this afternoon. I know that the truck is a little dirty but it cleans up nice. If you have any other questions please feel free to E-mail me or give me a call.

SVT-FI$H2088

Fi$hmeister
Established Member
Hey guys thanks for all the kind words. I have had a few people ask for some more photos so this is what I went out a took this afternoon. I know that the truck is a little dirty but it cleans up nice. If you have any other questions please feel free to E-mail me or give me a call.

I knew it wouldn't last long. Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread