2004 Sonic Blue Lightning ~ 2000 miles

spyder207

Established Member
2004 Sonic Blue, FTVB, 4X oil pan, LFP Electric fan, 4 pound pulley, Excalibur tuned by JJ, Bed Rug, JDM Silver Bullet Exhaust and hi flow cats with mid pipes, JLP Ram Air Kit, 2 inch drop shackles were installed after pictures. Drive shaft Loop, Lakewood bars, Madden Enterprise screws, Extang Tonneau cover, MB Quartz separates in front, Probox with 2 10" woofers, 2 Audobahn amps. 2040 miles. $26,500.00

No trades. PM me for more information. Serious inquiries only. Driven occasionally, so mileage will slightly increase. One owner, never wrecked only issue is a small chip in the windshield, other than that, this truck is spotless. Truck has never been raced and is garage stored. Oil has been changed regularly.

truck4.jpg

Truck was purchased in Louisiana at Audubon Ford in Baton Rouge. Dealer stickers were removed.

DSCN0251.jpg

Majority of the 2000 miles were put on the truck driving it to New Orleans to show my father and then the move to Arkansas.

Pulley, electric fan, shackles were all installed right prior to moving, drove from Baton Rouge, Louisiana to Little Rock, Arkansas with no issues. Parked the truck in the garage and have driven it around the subdivision a couple of times since then.

Need to sell this truck in order to purchase a truck the family can ride in, I have a wife and two children so the Lightning has to go at this point. I know I will regret it later, but sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

DSCN0249.jpg

Will be listing on Ebay in a few weeks if not sold. Thanks for looking.

RocMach1

Established Member
Nice truck. Wish I could help ya out and take it off your hands. Goodluck with the sale

spyder207

Established Member
Read your post after I replied to the Pm. I'll have pics to you late tonight or tomorrow at the latest. Thanks

spyder207

Established Member
Additional pics which were requested

CIMG0093.gif

Full tread remaining. This is the right rear tire.

CIMG0090.jpg

Driver's door showing the MB Quartz tweeter, door speakers were replaced.

CIMG0089.jpg

Amp rack attached to a ProBox with 10" subs. Sounds good with the MB Quartz separates but if I were keeping it or using it more often I would upgrade the subs. Plenty of power from the two amps (A8002T and A4002T if I remember correctly, the one closest to the driver's side is the 800). They emit a blue glow when powered which I thought looked pretty cool in a SB.

CIMG0088.jpg

View with the seats all the way back. I'm 6'2 and I have plenty of room.

CIMG0087.jpg

No stains or wear on the floor or seats. Never smoked in, never eaten in, never drank in.

CIMG0086.jpg

Under the hood. Neglected to mention the carbon fiber radiator guard and wire loom covers in my first post.

This truck is #1814 of 3781

shamrock216

Established Member
Nice truck you got there. Someone should scoop that up quick at that price!

Makes me wanna take it off your hands, I just don't feel like spending that much right now.

spyder207

Established Member
Just FYI everyone. I currently have two individuals expressing interest in purchasing the truck.

DSG04Mach1 and another gentleman from Baton Rouge. DSG04Mach1 was first to begin discussions.

Thanks and I'll let everyone know the status.

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
spyder207 said:
Just FYI everyone. I currently have two individuals expressing interest in purchasing the truck.

DSG04Mach1 and another gentleman from Baton Rouge. DSG04Mach1 was first to begin discussions.

Thanks and I'll let everyone know the status.

If everything goes right I will be coming with DSG04Mach1 to take the Blue 04 to it's new home in GA!

spyder207

Established Member
No problem, I look forward to it. From the looks of your avatar it looks like it's going to a good home.

DSG04Mach1

9 Sec Cobra
Established Member
Yeah man going to match my blue 03 sonic cobra, except it has a 76 mm hellion turbo making 714 to the tires on only 20 psi and pump gas, has alot more left but its not a everyday driver could be but not for me once again thanks man cya saturday morning

Users who are viewing this thread