2004 Sonic Blue 33k mi

donovanl1685

Established Member
Well guys the time has come that I need something with a backseat, here is the add I have put on autotrader.

Any questions you can email me [email protected]

Low mileage, Amazing truck. cant go anywhere with out getting a compliment on it. Has never had any mods to the engine, only thing it has is Kooks long tube headers mids and bassani exhaust( I have factory exhaust as well), also has the belltech 3/4 kit ,Gaylord speedster hard cover and rhino guard bedliner. Truck is in amazing shape and has been nothing but babied its whole life, oil changed every 3k mi with mobil 1. Best color sonic blue. first person that sees it will buy it.Nothing to hide at all, Hate to lose it but I really need a back seat.

Im asking $19,500

stang-kag

Established Member
Id definately be interested in trading, what do you think?

042-2.jpg

046.jpg

049-2.jpg

0929101850-00.jpg

20100825114749.jpg

IMG_1912.jpg

IMG_1945-3.jpg

IMG_1943-3.jpg

IMG_1917.jpg

I am the 2nd owner of this beautiful cobra, she’s torch red and in superb condition. I purchased this car Mar 28, 2009 and I bought it off ebay from a guy in Dallas, TX…It was all stock except a ported eaton blower and magnaflow exhaust. I had been looking for this exact car for a long time when I found it, a low mileage car (13,900) that hadn’t been torn into and raced into pieces. “I knew I was going to mod this car and try to have a very fast car built” so instead of going to TX and picking the car up I had the car trailered to JKS Performance of Mansfield, TX (a suburb of Dallas Fort Worth, TX) to be modified!!! I first started off with :rockon:

Stage 3 Modular Mustang Racing (MMR) Heads
Stage 3 COMP camshafts
Stage 5 ported eaton
BBK Longtube Headers
(I’m sure im forgetting some things) but this setup on 91 octane dyno’d @ (519rwhp on mustang dyno) on 17 lbs of boost!

This wasn’t netting me the power level I wanted to be at so I made some fuel upgrades, some suspension upgrades and went to a kb 2.2 blower instead of the ported eaton…Granted I could of made a lot more power with a 2.8 KB mammoth or a 3.4 whipple, I chose the 2.2 because I love the sound they make since they are spun so hard and I got this at an amazing price! This upgraded blower made (583 rwhp on mustang dyno) on 91 octane and 18 lbs of boost!

Happy but not completely impressed with those numbers, I wanted more so I decided to go with twin turbo…Even though most people would have stopped at that point and just enjoyed the car as is ( because at this point I had owned the car for about 6 months and still had not driven it) I had Josh the owner of JKS Performance rip off all the stuff I didn’t need anymore to convert the car to a twin turbo setup…I sold most of it through SVT Performance.com and the other stuff I either sold through his shop or I still have at his shop in a box! I then contemplated which turbo kit to go with, I decided to have a custom Twin 67mm Turbo kit fabbed up by Majestic Turbo in Waco, TX. The Turbos are 67 mm Garrett turbos that are good for (750 hp) each. The hot and cold side piping along with the upper sheet metal intake was fabricated by Josh and his employees at JKS… The intercooler is from HP Racing in New Mexico, it was all then sent off to a powder coater and then installed along with all the the parts listed below to make a breath taking view… This setup looks similar to the kits made at HPP Racing in Lewisville, TX. The battery has been relocated to the rear trunk to allow space for the turbo!

Work done by JKS Performance: All parts were purchased NEW!!! No shortcuts were taken at all on this build… List of most parts installed are as follows

ENGINE:
'03 Cobra Longblock
'03 Cobra Manley H-Beam rods
'03 Cobra forged crankshaft
Manley forged pistons
MMR Stage 3 ported cylinder heads
Stage 3 Comp cams
Sullivan lower intake
JKS Performance custom sheetmetal upper intake
Accufab throttle body

TURBO KIT:
Twin Garrett 67mm turbo's
Tial 38 mm wastegates
Tial blow off valve
HP Performance front mount intercooler
JKS Performance cold side piping
Turbosmart E Boost 2 boost controller

TRANSMISSION:
Mike's Trick Shift 4R70W (with warranty)
Mike's Trick Shift custom converter
Baumann Transmission Controller

REAREND:
8.8 Ford rearend
Ford Racing carbon filter clutched differential
31 Spline Alloy USA axles
3.27 gear ratio netted “20.6 mpg on the drive home at 68 mph!”

FRONT SUSPENSION:
Tubular K-member and A-arms
Maximum Motorsports Coil over kit and Caster Camber plates
Tokico 5-way adjustable struts

REAR SUSPENSION:
Wolfe Racecraft upper and lower control arms
Spherical Rearend housing bushings

BRAKES:
'03 Cobra brakes

FUEL SYSTEM:
Ford GT Supercar fuel pumps
Twin FPDM upgrade
1/2" fuel line
Sullivan fuel rails
80 lb/hr Ford Racing Injectors
SCT TUNER WITH 3 AVAILABLE SETTINGS
AFTER THIS BUILD IT DYNO'D ON 91 OCTANE THROUGH THE NEW AUTO TRANNY ON JOSHS MUSTANG DYNO AT 605 RWHP AT A SHORT RUN OF 6500 RPM'S... ROUGHLY 690 RWHP ON A DYNO JET DYNO...THIS WAS MY STREET TUNE AND I WAS HAPPY WITH THAT SO I WENT AND PICKED IT UP THAT NEXT WEEK, THE PLAN WAS TO GET USED TO THE CAR AND BREAK IT IN THEN GO BACK TO TEXAS FOR A FULL OUT RACE FUEL TUNE ON HIGH BOOST BUT I NEVER GOT THAT FAR...DUE TO A RECENT CHANGE IN JOBS:bash:, IM NEEDING TO DECREASE MY DEBT AND UNFORTUNATELY NOT BE ABLE TO ENJOY ALL THE HARD WORK, TIME AND MONEY THROWN AT THIS BEAUTIFUL COBRA, SO MY LOSS IT YOUR GAIN...IF YOU WANT ANY OF THE THINGS IVE TYPED ABOUT THIS CAR AND ITS BUILD TO BE VERIFIED DONT HESITATE TO CALL THE SHOP OWNER OF JKS PERFORMANCE @ (682) 518-1785 ASK FOR JOSH! HE KNOWS THIS CAR BETTER THAN I DO, AND IT WAS JUST COMPLETED 2 WEEKS AGO!!!
THE CAR WAS DRIVEN FROM TEXAS TO MY HOUSE IN OKLAHOMA, DRIVEN AROUND TOWN ABOUT 20-25 MILES WORTH AND THEN CLEANED AND PARKED, HAS NOT MOVED SINCE THEN. CURRENT MILEAGE ON CAR IS 14,426.9= "VERY LOW" ONLY 225 MILES ON BRAND NEW BUILD 200 OF WHICH WERE AT 68 MPH ON A HWY
SERIOUS BUYERS WILL BE EMAILED AN ENTIRE BUILD SHEET WITH ALL INVOICES...I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE!!! THIS CAR WAS BOUGHT ON 3-28-2009 AND TOOK UNTIL 11-12-10 TO COMPLETE...

THE MOTOR IS A FRESH BUILD, THE AUTO 4R70W IS BRAND NEW WITH A WARRANTY, THE TURBOS ARE BRAND NEW CUSTOM BUILT FROM MAJESTIC TURBO IN WACO, TX AND I JUST CHANGED JOBS TO BE HOME WITH FAMILY MORE, SO IM LOOKING TO DOWNSIZE MY DEBT... I AM WILLING TO TRADE FOR A SVT LIGHTNING IF YOU HAVE ONE OTHER THAN THAT, IM NOT LOOKING TO TRADE FOR ANYTHING ESLE...THANK YOU AND PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [COLOR="red"][email protected][/COLOR] IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR TEXT OR CALL ME AT 918-325-1704 KYLE
RECEIPTS FOR OVER $56,000 IN CAR
ASKING $45,000

stang-kag

Established Member
Id definately be interested in trading, what do you think?

042-2.jpg

046.jpg

049-2.jpg

0929101850-00.jpg

20100825114749.jpg

IMG_1912.jpg

IMG_1945-3.jpg

IMG_1943-3.jpg

IMG_1917.jpg

I am the 2nd owner of this beautiful cobra, she’s torch red and in superb condition. I purchased this car Mar 28, 2009 and I bought it off ebay from a guy in Dallas, TX…It was all stock except a ported eaton blower and magnaflow exhaust. I had been looking for this exact car for a long time when I found it, a low mileage car (13,900) that hadn’t been torn into and raced into pieces. “I knew I was going to mod this car and try to have a very fast car built” so instead of going to TX and picking the car up I had the car trailered to JKS Performance of Mansfield, TX (a suburb of Dallas Fort Worth, TX) to be modified!!! I first started off with :rockon:

Stage 3 Modular Mustang Racing (MMR) Heads
Stage 3 COMP camshafts
Stage 5 ported eaton
BBK Longtube Headers
(I’m sure im forgetting some things) but this setup on 91 octane dyno’d @ (519rwhp on mustang dyno) on 17 lbs of boost!

This wasn’t netting me the power level I wanted to be at so I made some fuel upgrades, some suspension upgrades and went to a kb 2.2 blower instead of the ported eaton…Granted I could of made a lot more power with a 2.8 KB mammoth or a 3.4 whipple, I chose the 2.2 because I love the sound they make since they are spun so hard and I got this at an amazing price! This upgraded blower made (583 rwhp on mustang dyno) on 91 octane and 18 lbs of boost!

Happy but not completely impressed with those numbers, I wanted more so I decided to go with twin turbo…Even though most people would have stopped at that point and just enjoyed the car as is ( because at this point I had owned the car for about 6 months and still had not driven it) I had Josh the owner of JKS Performance rip off all the stuff I didn’t need anymore to convert the car to a twin turbo setup…I sold most of it through SVT Performance.com and the other stuff I either sold through his shop or I still have at his shop in a box! I then contemplated which turbo kit to go with, I decided to have a custom Twin 67mm Turbo kit fabbed up by Majestic Turbo in Waco, TX. The Turbos are 67 mm Garrett turbos that are good for (750 hp) each. The hot and cold side piping along with the upper sheet metal intake was fabricated by Josh and his employees at JKS… The intercooler is from HP Racing in New Mexico, it was all then sent off to a powder coater and then installed along with all the the parts listed below to make a breath taking view… This setup looks similar to the kits made at HPP Racing in Lewisville, TX. The battery has been relocated to the rear trunk to allow space for the turbo!

Work done by JKS Performance: All parts were purchased NEW!!! No shortcuts were taken at all on this build… List of most parts installed are as follows

ENGINE:
'03 Cobra Longblock
'03 Cobra Manley H-Beam rods
'03 Cobra forged crankshaft
Manley forged pistons
MMR Stage 3 ported cylinder heads
Stage 3 Comp cams
Sullivan lower intake
JKS Performance custom sheetmetal upper intake
Accufab throttle body

TURBO KIT:
Twin Garrett 67mm turbo's
Tial 38 mm wastegates
Tial blow off valve
HP Performance front mount intercooler
JKS Performance cold side piping
Turbosmart E Boost 2 boost controller

TRANSMISSION:
Mike's Trick Shift 4R70W (with warranty)
Mike's Trick Shift custom converter
Baumann Transmission Controller

REAREND:
8.8 Ford rearend
Ford Racing carbon filter clutched differential
31 Spline Alloy USA axles
3.27 gear ratio netted “20.6 mpg on the drive home at 68 mph!”

FRONT SUSPENSION:
Tubular K-member and A-arms
Maximum Motorsports Coil over kit and Caster Camber plates
Tokico 5-way adjustable struts

REAR SUSPENSION:
Wolfe Racecraft upper and lower control arms
Spherical Rearend housing bushings

BRAKES:
'03 Cobra brakes

FUEL SYSTEM:
Ford GT Supercar fuel pumps
Twin FPDM upgrade
1/2" fuel line
Sullivan fuel rails
80 lb/hr Ford Racing Injectors
SCT TUNER WITH 3 AVAILABLE SETTINGS
AFTER THIS BUILD IT DYNO'D ON 91 OCTANE THROUGH THE NEW AUTO TRANNY ON JOSHS MUSTANG DYNO AT 605 RWHP AT A SHORT RUN OF 6500 RPM'S... ROUGHLY 690 RWHP ON A DYNO JET DYNO...THIS WAS MY STREET TUNE AND I WAS HAPPY WITH THAT SO I WENT AND PICKED IT UP THAT NEXT WEEK, THE PLAN WAS TO GET USED TO THE CAR AND BREAK IT IN THEN GO BACK TO TEXAS FOR A FULL OUT RACE FUEL TUNE ON HIGH BOOST BUT I NEVER GOT THAT FAR...DUE TO A RECENT CHANGE IN JOBS:bash:, IM NEEDING TO DECREASE MY DEBT AND UNFORTUNATELY NOT BE ABLE TO ENJOY ALL THE HARD WORK, TIME AND MONEY THROWN AT THIS BEAUTIFUL COBRA, SO MY LOSS IT YOUR GAIN...IF YOU WANT ANY OF THE THINGS IVE TYPED ABOUT THIS CAR AND ITS BUILD TO BE VERIFIED DONT HESITATE TO CALL THE SHOP OWNER OF JKS PERFORMANCE @ (682) 518-1785 ASK FOR JOSH! HE KNOWS THIS CAR BETTER THAN I DO, AND IT WAS JUST COMPLETED 2 WEEKS AGO!!!
THE CAR WAS DRIVEN FROM TEXAS TO MY HOUSE IN OKLAHOMA, DRIVEN AROUND TOWN ABOUT 20-25 MILES WORTH AND THEN CLEANED AND PARKED, HAS NOT MOVED SINCE THEN. CURRENT MILEAGE ON CAR IS 14,426.9= "VERY LOW" ONLY 225 MILES ON BRAND NEW BUILD 200 OF WHICH WERE AT 68 MPH ON A HWY
SERIOUS BUYERS WILL BE EMAILED AN ENTIRE BUILD SHEET WITH ALL INVOICES...I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE!!! THIS CAR WAS BOUGHT ON 3-28-2009 AND TOOK UNTIL 11-12-10 TO COMPLETE...

THE MOTOR IS A FRESH BUILD, THE AUTO 4R70W IS BRAND NEW WITH A WARRANTY, THE TURBOS ARE BRAND NEW CUSTOM BUILT FROM MAJESTIC TURBO IN WACO, TX AND I JUST CHANGED JOBS TO BE HOME WITH FAMILY MORE, SO IM LOOKING TO DOWNSIZE MY DEBT... I AM WILLING TO TRADE FOR A SVT LIGHTNING IF YOU HAVE ONE OTHER THAN THAT, IM NOT LOOKING TO TRADE FOR ANYTHING ESLE...THANK YOU AND PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [COLOR="red"][email protected][/COLOR] IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR TEXT OR CALL ME AT 918-325-1704 KYLE
RECEIPTS FOR OVER $56,000 IN CAR
ASKING $45,000

stang-kag

Established Member
Price has been reduced to $40,000 need to move car...Its worth every penny and more i ensure you, New everything, fully built...Im wanting a Sonic Blue lightning just like this one!!!

SMKNGT

Gotta love a V8 Girl!
Established Member
Its is a beautiful truck, I was able to photograph it, Absolutely amazing!!

No idea you guys moved to CA! Hope all is well :)

Users who are viewing this thread