2004 Skyline?

dorky LS1 chick

still lurking...
Established Member
did they make one...someone was trying to talk shit online..
"..but yeah nice dream car, but ill beat you wit my Nissan Skyline GTR wit N.O.S 2004 model,"

i didnt think they did? I could be wron :??:

LBguy

must get stronger!
Established Member
1232003133557.jpg

:bash:

http://www.clubg35.com/
"Welcome to ClubG35, the world's largest Infiniti G35 (Nissan Skyline) community web site. "

Last edited:

LAXbronco65

PIMPIN THE 916
Established Member
dorky LS1 chick said:
"..but yeah nice dream car, but ill beat you wit my Nissan Skyline GTR wit N.O.S 2004 model,"

i dont know but that person needs a strong, hard kick to the balls. :beer: :D :pepper: yeah well my turbo, NAAAAAWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSS civic will OWN ALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

SVT_driv3r

Established Member
DUDE those JDM G35 coupes are SICK... i wanna move to japan just to drive those cars... OMG and whenever i see that car in the street im like... nice skyline and the people just look at me like :smmon: but id rather have the TRUE Skyline R-34 GTR M-SPEC NUR II

Last edited by a moderator:

boostaholic

Mile High
Established Member
The gt-r models are possibly going to be powered by a 3.5L twin turbo mated to an all wheel drive system that can actually handle the power (no 3in rear diffs and such like certain subarus and mitsus). The vq35 is a stout motor as nissan has been using it in alot of different models: altima, maxima, murano, 350z, etc. They might also be developing a 3.2L for the gt-r but I'm kinda out of the whole loop since I've focused more emphasis on cars with actual torque :D

ridethelighteni

foolish samurai warrior
Established Member
I think that there is one company that imports Skylines to the US, and while you can get them in Japan for a fraction of the cost, they sell for like 80grand here (or so I have heard). So 99% of these fast and furious ricer wannabe's that love to throw the skline in your face when you talk performance are just that...dreamer wannabes. They might as well say that they will beat you with their Ferrari Enzo (OK not in the same class, but they still have about as much chance at owning one).

Starfox07

Formerly XR4turbo
Established Member
ridethelighteni said:
I think that there is one company that imports Skylines to the US, and while you can get them in Japan for a fraction of the cost, they sell for like 80grand here (or so I have heard). So 99% of these fast and furious ricer wannabe's that love to throw the skline in your face when you talk performance are just that...dreamer wannabes. They might as well say that they will beat you with their Ferrari Enzo (OK not in the same class, but they still have about as much chance at owning one).

I think the place is called Motorex or motrex or something out in cali. I think a stock cobra would outrun a stock R34 at the dragstrip, they are very heavy for only like 280-310 HP.

ridethelighteni

foolish samurai warrior
Established Member
Stock for stock I believe you're right. In fact I've read that even stock Evo's and STI's will beat the stock Skyline. The difference is that the Skyline is a mod fool's dream, and really is the whole package, ready and willing to take whatever you can throw at it, while with the Sub's and Mitsu's things start to break when you add even a moderate amount of HP.

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
dorky LS1 chick said:

You've got to stop talking to 14 year olds. :p

No such creature.

Users who are viewing this thread