2004 Silver Metalic Coupe 26,000 miles (Texas)

07TorchRedGT

Established Member
For Sale is my 2004 SVT Cobra.
This is a low mile very clean Cobra. It is in very good condition inside and out.
It comes with a set of 4 New Steeda Pentar Wheels 18 X 9.5 wheels with 275/35/18 Front and 295/35/18 Rear Nitto Invos
The interior was upgraded with a Alpine touch screen DVD head unit and a Pioneer Amp and a 12" Rockford Fosgate sub.
The Performance upgrades include: 2.8 Metco Upper Blower pulley, 4 Metco Idler pulley's, C& L Intake, LFP Heat Exchanger, Magnaflow X pipe, Magnaflow Catback, Rear diff brace, Rear IRS bushings, MGW Shifter, SCT Tuner. Dyno Tuned by PSI performance and made 455 rwhp 465 rwtq. I have most of the stock parts and also have the stock chrome wheels (4) 17X9 and (2) 17x10.5. Two of the 17X9 have 275/40/17 with good tread and the (2) 17X10.5 have 315/35/17 with 25% tread left. The car has never been taken to the drag strip and is in near perfect shape. Royal Purple used for all oil changes. Earlier this year someone backed up and tapped the hood with part of their car. It was a hit and run and I had the insurance take care of it. The hood was barely hurt but I wanted it fixed. The Car Fax will identify front end damage.
It only included minor hood restoring and then repainting. The car looks immaculate before the hit and looks just as good now.The repair area was only within a 1 1/2 inch area. There is no way to tell it ever happened.
The car is very fast and drives/ handles extremely well.
$22,000 obo

Last edited:

07TorchRedGT

Established Member
getattachmentdy.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Users who are viewing this thread