2004 Silver lightning

iwrecksrt10s666

Established Member
I hate to get rid of it but im selling my 04 siver lightning. Its a real clean truck with alot of clean mods. 6lb lower pulley, Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Highflow cats, New plugs, New coil packs, Diablo Chip Oil seperater. oil changed every 2000 miles with motor honey. All new tranny, radiator, and intercooler fluid. Radiator replaced 20000 miles ago. Cleaned out the intercooler about 1000 miles ago. Tri fold bed cover and stock bed liner. New Headlights and fog lights. 8k Headlights, 10k Foglights, LED cornerlights, Black stock wheels, Black painted tail lights. Black billet grille. LED's inside and out. Lowering springs and camber bolts in front, Lowering shackles and hangers in back. After marker a pillar autometer gauges, boost and pyrometer. Touchscreen head unit, 12in JBL sub and Amp. Aftermarket tweeters, and speakers. Interior in very good condition. Still have all stock parts. 10% tinted windows. Im sure im forgeting some things. Will trade for Fox body and cash but thats it. Motor runs high 12's never had problems daily driver. Ive put alot of time and money into this and i just can't afford it anymore. Call or text 9544493294 with any questions.

Heres pics at my craigslist ad.
2004 Ford f150 svt lightning

Users who are viewing this thread