2004 Silver Cobra Vert

unforgiven

Humble
Established Member
Selling my 2004 Cobra Convertible. I've had the car less than 2 years and believe I am the 3rd owner. It is a very clean car but not a show car by any means. I have driven it in the rain and on dirt roads, I like to drive my stuff and not admire it in my garage. The reason for the sale is that I like to drive a different mustang convertible every 2 years or so. Just a note that the car does have a lien on it that can be paid before hand or most likely at my bank if you are purchasing with a check. Only 47780 miles on this.

As stated the car is in nice shape, looks like lowering springs and rear wheel spacers about 1 inch. Car has catted hi flow x pipe and flowmaster cat back. JLT intake, 2.76 upper and a 93 octane dyno tune by Jeff at Danbury Chasis Dyno 462/499. Convertible top is in great shape and goes up and down in a flash.

PO has installed heating elements in the front seats for some reason. There are switches installed in the center console. The driver seat shows signs of wear on the base and the area where your wallet would rub. There is a CDC light bar installed but it does not have the little tabs where the drilled holes would go. Front lip is scuffed from being lowered. Just letting people know ahead of time. If you are looking for a show car, this one would not be for you. If you are looking for a nice ride with good power and low mileage, step in. If you need specific pictures just PM me.

The car is located in Poughkeepsie, NY and I will not ship. I may accept a clean Fox as a partial trade with cash added on your end. Asking $ 19,000

2e2q71l.jpg

2zoag3o.jpg

1zoco7b.jpg

1z5p276.jpg

4gj85l.jpg

33a3o5w.jpg

2mi5cno.jpg

unforgiven

Humble
Established Member
Throw in the Xcal and I found some used 60's and a BAP I'm sure I can make a deal with someone for, Best offer for car

Users who are viewing this thread