2004 screaming yellow mustang cobra convertible (very low miles)

dowchad

Established Member
My father and I have a dealers liscense and fix car on the side for a hobby. Back in July I purchased a 2004 mustang cobra convertible from another dealer in North Dakota. He got the car from an auction down by Luisiana and is had very low water damage. Water only leaked in through the door seal enough to get the carpet wet and got the seat motors wet. I cleaned out the seat motors and replaced the seat wiring harness and it all works like new. Also the front of the car has some scratches on the hood and front bumper from incorrect shipping. Therefore the entire front was re-painted and look new. No water got in any driveline parts and all the fluids have been double checked to make sure this is true. The car is all stock and runs and drives like brand new. I drove the car from mid July 06 to the present day and have not had one single problem. This is a great car for someone that wants to build one up or someone who will actually drive it daily like myself. The car only has 3,700 miles and will be stored for winter soon. I am asking the trade in value of $26,000. As most know this is much under what this car would normaly cost. Any questions or comment leave let me know.
For pics or questions from people with actual intrest you can e-mail me at [email protected].

Users who are viewing this thread