2004 Redfire Mustang Whipple Cobra 28,300 miles, 598rwhp, 565rwtq
gen 2 Whipple 2.3L supercharger
3.00 in Reichard Racing pulley making 16lbs of boost
Billetflow 4 pc idlers,
Mac longtube ceramic coated headers,
Lethal Performance catted x pipe
Bassani stainless 2.5 exhaust
h&r race spring with no isos
17 inch chrome cobra wheels 17x9 front 17x10.5 back(with low pro irs bolt)
Steeda Triax short throw shifter
Tuned by protree performance in hudson, nh

I am the second owner of this car, it has a clean carfax, to my knowledge this car has never been raced in any manner and is in beautiful condition, the power this car makes is addicting. Since I have owned the car it has been garaged every night and not driven in the rain except for 2 occasions where I got caught briefly. The paint is a 9.5/10 on the body and I would give the bumpers an 8.5/10 due to normal rockchips and a couple minor flaws on the rear bumper that could be easily fixed. I have no real need to sell this car but have a burning desire to own a bigger bass boat, if the car sells great, if not I will just wait and save for the boat. I am not interested in trades and currently there is a small payoff that can be paid off at a moments notice. I have 90% of the stock parts including the supercharger, coilsprings, manifolds, and stock h pipe. Included in the sale is a 3 inch Mac exhaust that I traded for my old x pipe. I am asking $23,300.

IMG_0641.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg

IMG_0639.jpg

IMG_0638.jpg

IMG_0645.jpg

IMG_0644.jpg

IMG_0634.jpg

IMG_0629.jpg

IMG_0630.jpg

IMG_0626.jpg

IMG_0631.jpg

IMG_0648.jpg

IMG_0650.jpg

IMG_0649.jpg

IMG_0647.jpg

IMG_0652.jpg

IMG_0643.jpg

and now for the 2 problem spots

IMG_0633.jpg

IMG_0632.jpg

Last edited:

Nutty 5.0

Established Member
Very nice car! I'm suprised you don't fix the minor issues on the bumper cover since that's the only issue I see with it at all!

GLWS!

venumb

Local chump
Established Member
Nice redfire. Very clean engine bay, besides the little marks on the rear the car looks flawless.

Is it still the stock fuel system?
Does it have subframe connectors?

weatherman

Established Member
Very nice car! I'm suprised you don't fix the minor issues on the bumper cover since that's the only issue I see with it at all!

GLWS!
Thanks for the kind words, I am considering fixing these issues

Nice redfire. Very clean engine bay, besides the little marks on the rear the car looks flawless.

Is it still the stock fuel system?
Does it have subframe connectors?

It has a Kenne Bell BAP turned all the way up and a PPRV delete

I have not put subframe connectors on the vehicle yet....if it does not sell there are 4 or 5 mods I will do and these are one of them.

Thanks!

Last edited:

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
I've worked on/seen this car. You guys will not be disappointed. It's flawless other than the two spots Dan has pointed out.

weatherman

Established Member
I've worked on/seen this car. You guys will not be disappointed. It's flawless other than the two spots Dan has pointed out.

Thanks for the kind words and the help James.

I have decided to drop the price to $23800

This will be the only drop before I take it off the market the end of this month.

10thSVT_03

Doin it!
Established Member
Keep it if you can. I would not drop the price any lower unless the blower came off and a eaton was put on it to offset the price difference. Clean ride for sure!

jcveron

Established Member
If richard is on here he might buy this. i know he was considering selling is gt500 to get his redfire back....black99lightning

weatherman

Established Member
Keep it if you can. I would not drop the price any lower unless the blower came off and a eaton was put on it to offset the price difference. Clean ride for sure!

I am not gonna drop it any farther, I am lucky to be in the position I am. I would love to sell it, but if it doesn't I guess maybe ill put it on in the spring or keep it.

Users who are viewing this thread