2004 Redfire Terminator Track car project For Sale

mustangjohnny

Cobraholics anonymous
Established Member
2-MAJOR 2004 Terminator projects For Sale

I have two 2004 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra Projects for sale 2800 for all!

1- 2004 Oxford White Ford Mustang SVT Cobra #3321 March 19 build date (Last 2 weeks of Terminator production at Dearborn) This car is just a shell and incudes nothing except the body, VIN tags and Salvage Title and complete 04 IRS with Motoblu Diff brace and Bilstiens I have a front clip (Just structural) off of a White 2004 Cobra for a small fee. The wheels, windshield are sold
post-4-1169959174.jpg

post-4-1169959232.jpg

post-4-1169959329.jpg

post-4-1169959531.jpg

1- 2004 Redfire Ford Mustang SVT Cobra # 2026, Feb 05, 2004 build date. This is a Theft recovery Shell. There is NO title and I do not think that a title could be procured. This car was Stolen off a Ford dealers lot in 2004 while brand new, and stripped. Recovered in late 2004 and has sat since. This Car has NO Collision damage and what is left is in almost mint shape!!!!!
It has an almost complete interior in boxes. But it is missing:
-Stereo
-Insturment cluster
-Airbags
The Body is almost complete but is missing:
-Hood
-front bumper and cover
-Headlights and foglights
-Valance
Front suspension is in a box, rear suspension is under White car Missing front brakes, lines, Has no engine, trans, fuel system (lines, tank module) I have a radiator but no fans. No a/c stuff.
the body wiring harness is there but it is missing:
-engine harness (on engine and into computer)
-engine body harness (headlights etc)
-computer
I have taken the suspension off the red car since the pictures were taken and also replaced the amber tail lights with stock red ones.
This would be a great authentic track car for a very small investment. If you wanted to go pushrod, I have a line on a new Maximum Motorsports 99-04 Pushrod kmember with new MM a-arms Build one out of two, or build two or part out both. You make the call
I can help get the car loaded for transport, Or maybe deliver to a western US location for a fee also.
Please feel free to email or PM any questions, offers or ideas.
Johnny

post-5-1170092921.jpg

post-5-1171002740.jpg

post-5-1177992728.jpg

Last edited:

Graves

Established Member
I didn't see you mentioning parting out the red one... any interest in that?

mustangjohnny

Cobraholics anonymous
Established Member
I didn't see you mentioning parting out the red one... any interest in that?
This car just refuses to die...I had the decklid sold four times and got hosed each time, buyers not following through, cryin about shipping, I just got fed up and swore not to part it out...I am looking at a 1995 "R" right now and would like the money and garage space for the "R" but, if I do not have any interest I will probably build a track car for myself.
Johnny

mustangmiller

Deuce Performance
Established Member
I just cant believe how much i read about these cars getting stolen. It sucks how ford produced a very limited number of them and so many get destroyed by lazy thieves. I had a 10th anniversary stolen that makes me mad to this day... free bump for ya

Users who are viewing this thread