2004 Redfire COBRA FS---entertaining offers

kcast

LEO
Established Member
2004 redfire Cobra FS --entertaining offers at this time

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.onestopmotors.com/ad_details.aspx?ad_id=12550

Me and my fiance are going through some difficult times now, with her mother passing away and having a wedding coming up, it just seems like something i have to do, i love the car and hate to see it go, but i wouldn't sell it if i wasn't ok with it...there will be plenty of time for another car in the future, so please spare me the "oh you idiot dont sell your car speeches."

here she is
2004 Redfire metallic COBRA
just turned 12000 miles bought it w/ 7500
1 of 509 made in this color
Mods that make 507rwhp 497rwtq
Steig stage IV plenum/TB/Blower port
2.80 SFPHQ upper/stock lower
Steeda CAI
SCT chip/tune by TIMBO
LFHQ 100 mm aux idler (no belt slip)
right now lowered by cut stock springs (have a set of H&R's sitting in the trunk)
Dyno Jet wideband w/ AFR gauge
A-pillar w/ AFR and boost gauge
Chrome raptor shift light w/ blue led
UPR short throw
Borla stinger catback
UPR catted Xpipe
autolite 103's
fully sythetic mobil 1
5% tint on side windows 15% on the rear
Set of 315's on it w/ about 2k miles on them
Has never been to the track, I don't run it hard either, im a po-po so i dont street race either, with that being said, it pulls like a bitch and the blower whine is loud as hell... any questions feel free to ask, pics show the pony emblem, has the cobra in it now... Looking to get somewhere around $28,000, no lowballers or insult offers please, i dont HAVE to sell this car, but it will make life a little easier if I do...might consider some trades, let me know what you have

Last edited:

96cobra8u

mystic slobra
Established Member
Thanks for the pics. I am in the process of talking with a freind who wants to buy my car and if he does I will let you know.

TribalMan

The Terminator
Established Member
I'm around Columbia. Be interested in an 86 fox gt auto tranny and cash deal? That could help me on the loan-side.

Users who are viewing this thread