2004 Redfire Cobra for sale

VtekII

Established Member
car needs to go fellas... i think this is a prety fair deal... a low mileage terminator that needs a little work, but gettin all the first mods anyone would do to it along with it!

divided

Established Member
It's a great deal and the car is in great condition. It's just hard with the way things are right now. Im sure the right buyer will come along soon.

VtekII

Established Member
thanks divided, ive gotten a couple laughable offers but nothing really serious yet. im not dieing to get rid of it, would just like to be able to put the money towards other bills.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
hate to see you get rid of her. its a beautiful car. great price also. good luck to you!

UncleDan

Established Member
If my truck was sold by now, I'd be coming out to Nebraska this weekend to pick that car up....

If it isn't gone by then (which it probably will be), I'll be in touch with you.

VtekII

Established Member
John email sent, let me know if you didnt get it. I havent gotten a response yet, i sent it at 9:18 this morning.

have a person coming to look at it tonight.

Last edited:

AllMotor

Established Member
John email sent, let me know if you didnt get it. I havent gotten a response yet, i sent it at 9:18 this morning.

have a person coming to look at it tonight.

Eric,
I responded as soon as I got it this morning. Perhaps it's still the Yahoo problem. You're welcome to call/text me anytime at 404-310-4505 if that's easier. I'm still interested...

VtekII

Established Member
alright, someone just came and looked at it locally and was extremely interested in it. I should know by saturday what is up with that.

and john i just checked again still no email, i dont know what the deal is?

AllMotor

Established Member
Alright, well just give me a call or text me and we'll get in touch that way. I've still got a few questions, and I know the car goes to whoever gets you cash first but I'd hate to lose out based on an e-mail error.

Users who are viewing this thread