2004 Redfire 516whp

Brogel81

Established Member
2004 Cobra for sale
- 15k dead FIRM if bought by Friday. Otherwise, price goes back up to 17k and I sit on it. The car I have a deposit on will be sold to the next highest bidder on Saturday.
- Redfire Metallic
- 114k miles
- 18" staggered XXR's
- New Nitto Invos mounted a week ago
- previous owner claims Diamond Pistons, but I cannot verify
- Stage 5 ported Eaton
- Accufab Plenum and Throttle Body
- JLT High Boost CAI
- ba3000 Mass Air
- Metco Pulleys. 4 lower, 2.76 upper.
- Killer Chiller System
- Spec Stage 3
- Rebuilt T56 300 miles ago. I paid $1500 for this, so I can verify.
- MGW Shifter
- Twin Super Car Pumps
- Kenne Bell Boost A Pump
- 75 dry shot with bottle heater, NOS digital window switch, and switch in glove box to switch between 93 octane and nitrous tunes.
- Dyno tuned by JMS a month ago. 516whp and 544wtq on 93 tune. I have not sprayed the car, but we did test the nitrous tune and it pulls the correct amount of timing.
- Very nice condition Cobra. I was daily driving it until I received the guys deposit. Now it sits in my garage. Everything works. Cruises nice on the hwy. Pulls like a monster. Spins the Nitto Invos at 70 in 3rd gear.
- Ran a really fast 12.10 1/4. Lol. I babied it off the line. But I trapped 122.9mph, so you can do the math. I have no clue what it will run on spray.
- Also had an issue with cutting out at WOT, but my tuner came up with the solution. New plugs, properly gapped. Fixed it right away. I thought it was a tuning issue.
- Synthetic oil change 1500 miles ago.
- Documented compression test and leakdown test done at Ford Dealership.
- Fully inspected front to back by a certified Ford Tech.
- Clean and Clear title in hand. Clear Carfax.
- Interior is in great shape. No wear or tears on seats. No cracks on dash or doors. The suede on two front seat bottoms could use cleaning. I can do that myself, just been lazy.
- Need cash to buy my old car back, but trades +cash are welcome. Must get atleast 4k cash with a trade deal. I have some newborn baby bills that have to be paid.
- Text me with any questions or offers. Beau @ 601-383-5580. Located in Brandon, MS.
Dyno Pull Vid.
http://youtu.be/cPKnNyshk9g
Cold Start Idle.
http://youtu.be/CS2OR_WDPW0

Last edited:

Brogel81

Established Member
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Last edited: