2004 Red Lightning For Sale

Douger

Go BUCKEYES!
Established Member
All,

I have been roaming SVTP for quite some time now but never post because I don't have an SVT vehicle of my own (yet). My Dad has a 2004 Red Lightining for sale that is COMPLETELY stock. The are currently 18xxx miles on the truck and is in excellent condition. Never been wrecked, never dynoed, never been to the track. It is my Dad's daily driver as his baby is his 2002 Mustang GT. The truck is located in Cleveland, Ohio and I will be getting pics from my Dad ASAP. Price to start is $25,000 OBO. I know its a little high but that is what KBB is calling for.

He is looking to see what offers he can get for his truck and if he sees one that he likes he will take it.

Please send me PMs or contact via email at [email protected]

Thanks for looking!

Douger

Go BUCKEYES!
Established Member
Bump...pictures will be coming soon. Weather is not the greatest in Cleveland, Ohio right now so once its clear, some pics will be posted.

Douger

Go BUCKEYES!
Established Member
Truck is located in Ohio, just west of Cleveland. As soon as the weather clears, some pics will be posted. Truck is clean and will not disappoint. Thanks.

Douger

Go BUCKEYES!
Established Member
outsidedrivermt4.th.jpg

enginebayxq5.th.jpg

interiordriversv4.th.jpg

odometerym3.th.jpg

Hopefully I did this right!!! Here are some pics...

Douger

Go BUCKEYES!
Established Member
If someone would like pics of a certain spot or angle, let me know. Also, I believe my Dad has the Ford Extended Warrant on the truck and I will get more details on that.

Users who are viewing this thread