2004 Oxford White Coupe

xfrosty63x

Established Member
Someone please pick this car up. I hate seeing this thread because it reminds me of the great deal I missed out on. This car looks super nice.

latemodelracer2

Boosted Beyond bolt ons
Established Member
Any chance you'd be interested in the 39k mile 01 Cobra in my sig (03 body swapped on CCW Classics) and like 5k?

No bud, I'm only looking for a higher mile 03-04 or new 5.0.

Someone please pick this car up. I hate seeing this thread because it reminds me of the great deal I missed out on. This car looks super nice.

Thanks for the compliments.

I'd like to work something out with this car if I could. It's beautiful.
Thanks bud, wish you had one of the rides im looking for.

Crackerballer

Oh baby!
Established Member
I cannot believe this car stayed on the market this long/is still on the market. The man is right on the price, the color, the miles, everything.

Glad to see someone not asking a crackhead price for the car because of it being low miles. There are people wanting this much for their 80K ragged out POS.

Sexy car, wish I could pick it up.

latemodelracer2

Boosted Beyond bolt ons
Established Member
I cannot believe this car stayed on the market this long/is still on the market. The man is right on the price, the color, the miles, everything.

Glad to see someone not asking a crackhead price for the car because of it being low miles. There are people wanting this much for their 80K ragged out POS.

Sexy car, wish I could pick it up.

Thanks bud, I really am suprised it hasn't sold either. I know I'm going to regret when it does sell.

latemodelracer2

Boosted Beyond bolt ons
Established Member

whoareyou

Established Member
Out of curiosity, how much would you be willing to pay on top of your car in trade for a 2011 GT Premium, 1700 miles, Grabber Blue, black leather, 6 spd. manual, 3.73, HIDs, Brembo brakes?

latemodelracer2

Boosted Beyond bolt ons
Established Member
Out of curiosity, how much would you be willing to pay on top of your car in trade for a 2011 GT Premium, 1700 miles, Grabber Blue, black leather, 6 spd. manual, 3.73, HIDs, Brembo brakes?

I really at this time dont have much cash to put with it to make it fair for both us.

anyways, im interested in the cAR.

gimme a call bud 205-522-3374

Users who are viewing this thread