2004 Oxford White Coupe in Southwest Louisiana

MSUBlake827

Established Member
I will post more details as I get them together, but I wanted to put this out there before I change my mind.

Below is a video to start things off... (Click to view)

th_MOV01152.jpg

75,000 miles

Clean title in hand

One previous owner

If you would like to contact me, the best way to do so would be through text message or e-mail. Send me a PM, and I will be happy to give you my e-mail or phone number.

I am located in Lake Charles, Louisiana, which is very close to the Texas border. I am about 2 hours from Houston, 1 hour from Beaumont, 1 hour from Lafayette, 2 hours from Baton Rouge, and 3 hours from New Orleans just to name a few. I do not mind traveling to deliver the car and can even trailer it with all of the stock parts if that is a requirement.

I am looking to get somewhere around $18,000 for the car and all included parts, but I am certainly willing to negotiate to an extent.

Dark Charcoal Gray Alacantara seat inserts
this is generally the most desirable color versus the Light Gray or Parchment (tan)

Rear Seats
DSC01162.jpg

Driver Seat outer seat bolster area
DSC01163.jpg

Passenger Side outer seat bolster area
DSC01168.jpg

All stock parts will be included if desired. These items include the stock exhaust (mufflers & tips), stock mid-pipes (catalytic converters in great condition), stock air-box and inlet pipe, stock rear-end cover, stock shifter, stock rotors, stock instrument cluster surround panel, and anything else that I come across that I have upgraded because I kept all of the stock parts that I changed out.

5000K HID Headlights and Foglights

DSC01167.jpg

I will post a more detailed list of modifications as soon as I am certain that I have them all compiled, but many of the changes can be seen in the pictures and video of the car.

I also have several parts that have never been installed that I can include with the car that I will discuss with potential buyers.

The Borla exhaust tips were pulled off of the car for polishing of the stainless steel piping, but I could never get them to shine the way I wanted them to. I will reinstall them on the car if the buyer would like them to be, or I can leave them off so they can be handled by someone who has more experience with that particular task.

DSC01169.jpg

DSC01170.jpg

18" AFS Chrome Cobra Replicas

275/35ZR18 Nitto NT05 on front rims

295/35ZR18 Nitto NT05 on rear rims

DSC01156.jpg

DSC01154.jpg

DSC01158.jpg

DSC01172.jpg

DSC01160.jpg

DSC01161.jpg

DSC01164.gif

DSC01171.jpg

Last edited:

Travis

Established Member
might have missed it, but did you post a price?

edit: nvm just found it

GLWS!

Last edited:

MSUBlake827

Established Member
might have missed it, but did you post a price?

Thanks for pointing out that I didn't make that too easy to find. Sorry about that. This post is still a work in progress.

I am looking to get somewhere around $18,000 for the car and all included parts, but I am certainly willing to negotiate to an extent.

MSUBlake827

Established Member
im interested txt me at 734-931-2121 thanks names grant

I will text you my contact information later on today. It is a little early at the moment, and I am sure most people don't want to be woken up this early on a weekend. Thanks for the interest.

Users who are viewing this thread