2004 Oxford white Cobra - Fresno, CA.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
ill be waiting for your call tomm.... thanks for the info & im checking pricing on shipping now ...

brasil

Mordida Venenosa
Established Member
What's the price on this, seems like it has been for sale for ever?

It was for sale originally, but then the owner became discouraged, and just decided to keep it, especially after he experienced many tire kickers on this site, and peple who generally wasted his time. :shrug:

brasil

Mordida Venenosa
Established Member
What's the price on this, seems like it has been for sale for ever?

is it still for sale ?

Yes, technically it still is, but contact the owner for more detail. Tifosi is supposed to go to the bank today, and inquire about a loan, but he has first dibs, and if the loan does not go through, it is still for sale. :rockon:

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Bank called late thus afternoon. I'll call Jared tomm morning Cali time with a status ..

brasil

Mordida Venenosa
Established Member
Bank called late thus afternoon. I'll call Jared tomm morning Cali time with a status ..

Tifosi, what is the status? Were you approved, and if so for what amount? I am a friend of the seller helping out, as he cannot get to the computer very often during the day. You can PM me if you wish. :beer:

KingCobra04

SVT Freak
Established Member
Car is still for sale and no deposit has been accepted.

Tifosi2003GT is working with his bank to secure a loan although the deal has not been finalized or a deposit received. :beer:

brasil

Mordida Venenosa
Established Member
Car is still for sale and no deposit has been accepted.

Tifosi2003GT is working with his bank to secure a loan although the deal has not been finalized or a deposit received. :beer:

In other words, the car is available for sale, until SOLD. :banana: :rockon:

brasil

Mordida Venenosa
Established Member
We just received another offer, and will hear back within the hour. The gentleman is getting approval from the wife, and making sure that he will not be sleeping on the couch:)

Users who are viewing this thread