2004 Oxford White Cobra F/S Ohio

BeattySTi

Import Traitor
Established Member
Sold!

Hey guys, im currently selling my 2004 Cobra. I am the second owner. I purchased it with 8600 miles and it currently has 19,4xx. It was bone stock when bought and i have done a few modifications since then. There is a lien on the title. I have the stock mid-pipe, and cat back as well. It currently sees roughly 12 pounds of boost and made 448whp and 454 torque. Stock it made 385whp and 360 torque (dynojet). Im asking $26,000.

Mods:

Bassani Cat-back
Mac Prochamber cat-less mid pipe
JLT CAI
6# Crank Pulley
60# injectors
2 GT Fuel Pumps
MCleod Clutch
Billetflow IRS Brace
MGW Short shifter (orange handle)
Fidanza Flywheel
sits on 19x8 19x10 Speed Star D5R's
H&R springs in the rear and Intrax up front. i do have the H&R fronts to go with it.

I dont think im leaving anything out. I do have a box of miscellaneous things including the stock crank pulley. I also have Mickey Thompson ET Street Radials on black OEM Replica wheels. The car runs great, looks great. If you have any questions let me know and feel free to PM me. Thanks

DSC_0737.jpg

DSC_0738.jpg

DSC_0739.jpg

DSC_0740.gif

DSC_0732.jpg

DSC_0748.jpg

DSC_0741.gif

finishedcobraall.gif

Last edited:

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
its an easy fix, i was tired of dealing with cops about it

Yeah, that's no joke. I would never take mine off. Where do you live at man? I'm in Kettering and my Cobra is currently at Precision haha. I was looking at the site the other day and I saw your Terminator on there. Very weird... Haha.

Also very interested. I've been in talks to get the '97 Vortech with 18k on it, but you are so close it makes me want to change my mind!

Last edited:

BeattySTi

Import Traitor
Established Member
yea i was up there yesterday and saw your car. im in fairborn. let me know if you are really interested!

BeattySTi

Import Traitor
Established Member
Thanks, hey guys forgot to mention it has twin ford GT fuel pumps in the tank. I basically had this car ready to take a whipple if i had ever decided to do so.

jlauth

Established Member
Car is basically sold I am getting the check from the bank on Wednesday, and then I'm gonna pick it up from BeattySTi.

Users who are viewing this thread