2004 Oxford White Cobra (Canada)

SVT04

Established Member
First of all ,this car is in Canada. The price is Canadian dollars and reflects what these cars sell for up here. So save your breath if you only want to point out lower prices elsewhere.

Here are the details:
2004 Oxford White Cobra Coupe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For sale is my garage queen 2004 Oxford White Cobra coupe.
Car has less than 13,000 kilometers (thats about 8200 miles or so) and is like new. You will look long and hard to find a nicer one. I bought it new and it has always been babied and garaged.

The car has K&N FIPK and MRT stainless catted H it also has a Magnaflow catback and 4" Magnaflow rolled tips.
It has an MGW shifter and custom made shift knob.

The price is $38,000 with stock chrome wheels.

For $40,000 the following parts not installed can be had.

H&R Sport springs with MM poly isolators
Billetflow IRS brace
Billetflow IRS brackets
Billetflow 4 piece idler set in black
Billetflow 2.76" pulley ( pulley has not been installed,car has never been pullied or tuned)
SOS 2 pod gauge pillar.
Airbag kit for rear springs from Laurel Mountain Mustangs (helps control wheel hop)
Ford Factory service manual
Window sticker and Iron Fist Lead foot Terminator story by John Colleti.

For another $1000 a set of Boze Mesh forged alloy wheels in 18 with powder coated white centers can be had. The wheels have Goodyear F1 GS D3 tires in 295-35/18 and 265-35/18 and have less than 1000 km with no damage.
Wheels and tires cost over $4000 new.

I am not desperate to sell. No parts will be sold separately. Price is firm.
Car is more than worth it.
Pictures available if you are interested.
Thanks.

slednex11

Established Member
svt04 come man we dont want the americans know what our cars are worth up here in canada cuz they will target selling them to us canadians for more money lol cuz i have a 02 TA im selling and turning around to buy a car with low miles that is for an awsome price from the market in The US for there cars

canadianbullitt

Established Member
If I was in the market for a Terminator ( I wish I was), I would be looking at one from the states for sure. This add prooves exactly why. There was some moron a while ago that was trying to sell his convert for damn near fifty.
Seems like with those cars in Canada, alot of pople are starting to realy lose some money. In Canada, you may get 30 for it. Not on this board though.
Good luck anyway.

SVT04

Established Member
You guys need to crawl back under your rocks.....You obviously can't read well enough to understand the first line of my posted ad.

Please save all the stupid comments for someone who will appreciate them. My Cobra is one of the nicest ones you will see short of going back in time and looking at a new one in the showroom.

The car is priced appropriately for the market here and is easily worth that.

Last edited:

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
How much without the custom made shift knob?
I love stupid comments, you just opened the door for a boatload.

SVT04

Established Member
I do have pictures, this site is not very friendly or easy to post pictures on like some of the other sites that allow you to post pictures right off of your computer. I have done so at other sites and will send pictures to anyone who is interested.

When I say custom made shift knob I mean just that. I had a company called Edco make it ,it is white plastic 1 7/8" diameter with the 6 spd pattern in black and SVT Cobra engraved into it. SVT is in red and COBRA is in black.

As far as the stupid dumb assed comments go, what happened to this sites rules regarding harassment of someone posting a for sale ad ??

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread